A leader and innovative, strategic communications director. I worked across the UK, Europe and the U.S, over a ten-year period, focusing on fashion and lifestyle brands. Self-motivated, and able to motivate others using knowledge, experience and interest to build trust and valuable relationships.
• Returned to the international head office of Starworks Group, based in New York, overseeing all communications from our NY and LA offices.
• Leading a team of 11+ PR in two offices, working across up to 20 global fashion and lifestyle brands across the period ranging from ready- to-wear, contemporary, denim, accessories, lifestyle, men's and active-wear.
• Maintaining relationships with existing clients and developing new business opportunities with prospective clients in US, UK, Europe and Australia, with a growing departmental turnover of approximately $250,000 pcm
• Developing unique, tailored strategies for clients in the communications space; securing relationships and coverage in digital and print consumer/style media, and influencer engagement locally and internationally, influencing return on investment.
• Reported directly to Starworks Group CEO, and lead global new business development, and departmental HR needs.
• Set up the UK Press Office for global luxury brand Dolce & Gabbana, leading a team of five across PR and celebrity services.
• Led development of the strategic marketing plan, in collaboration with the Milan head office.
• Maintained and developed key advertiser relationships across mens, womens and luxury titles in the UK.
• Spearheaded the launch Dolce & Gabbana's first menswear flagship in London, a three-story tailor, barber, RTW and lifestyle store.
• Joined the international entertainment services agency at the inception of the UK office in 2008, as Publicist, reporting directly to UK Managing Director, in a team of three.
• An integral member of the initial team, securing new business, developing media relationships for the agency and clients. Promoted four times throughout the five year period to eventually lead a team of ten PR account handlers.
• Worked across Europe, specifically Paris and Milan, and New York across women's and men's fashion weeks for international and local clients.
Fitness; Swimming, Running, Cycling
Personal Growth and Development
NYC Marathon 2014
Job Titles Held: