At LiveCareer, we take enormous pride in the quality of our content. Our team of career advice experts and contributors create original, accurate, informative and engaging articles on resume and cover letter writing, interviewing, job searching and navigating careers.
All articles written by our career advice experts and contributors are researched, sourced, factual and thoroughly vetted; and contain meaningful, easy-to-understand insights that help job seekers address their most pressing needs when finding meaningful and engaging employment.
This editorial policy applies to all articles published on LiveCareer and the writers and contributors who produce such content.
- Are thorough yet concise, providing a diverse body of job seekers with the knowledge needed to implement the best strategies for finding employment or building a career.
- Provide information in various formats (paragraph-based articles, steps-based articles and Q&As, to name a few) that help job seekers create actionable plans to address employment goals.
- Include insights from subject-matter experts, enhancing and strengthening the information provided by our career advice experts and contributors.
- Identify marketing, promotional or sales-based language or links within its text.
- Include factual information, with links to credible sources such as major news organizations, government publications and academic journals.
- Avoid stereotyping by race, gender, age, religion, ethnicity, geography, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance or social status.
- Are original in the writing and reporting.
We do not accept article content that has been published elsewhere.
All sponsored content on LiveCareer is clearly identified.
Verification and fact-checking
All stories are vetted and edited by multiple editors. Contributors must be accurate and provide backup and contact information for their sources upon request. Editors fact-check and flag any questions they have for the writers before publishing an article on the site.
Correction of errors
LiveCareer is committed to accuracy. If you encounter a factual error or misrepresentation in an article, please email us at content.corrections@bold.
We're here to help
LiveCareer exists for all job seekers. Our Career Resources Center, Resume Builder, CV Builder, Cover Letter Builder and Professional Resume-Writing Services are here to help you start your professional journey and reach the next level of your career. If you have a comment or suggestion regarding our services or content, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org