1. How do I update or cancel my subscription?
There are 3 ways to cancel your subscription:
a) Easily get in touch with our friendly customer support team. For your convenience, we’ve listed the country-specific phone numbers on the page linked below.
LiveCareer Contact Information
b) Quickly reach us by clicking on the “Live Chat” link in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
c) Click on “Login” in the upper right-hand corner of the page. Go to the “My Account” tab in the upper right-hand corner of your Dashboard and select "Settings."
2. How can I download the free version of my resume?
You can easily download a .TXT version of your resume or cover letter any time by logging on to your dashboard, clicking on the “DOWNLOAD” link, and choosing the “plain text” file format.
To download your resume as a PDF, Word, Rich Text file or web page, simply upgrade to full access.
3. What do I get with Full Access?
With your full access to LiveCareer, you can:
- Download and print unlimited resumes and cover letters in any format (PDF, MS Word, .TXT, Rich Text, web page)
- Prepare for your next interview with Interview Game Plan
- Search our extensive jobs network by industry, location or company
- Browse 100s of resume and letter samples, take our scientifically-valid career tests, use our salary calculator, and get expert job search advice on the LiveCareer blog
4. I’m having trouble logging on to my account with my password.
If you’re having trouble using your password for any reason, or have forgotten your password, click on this link to be emailed a link to reset your password.
5. Where will I find billing information on my credit card statement?
On your statement, look for this text: "AUX*LiveCareer 800-652-8430".