Detail-oriented Tool Crib Attendant familiar with manufacturing tooling needs. Assists production teams by keeping tools, dies and fixtures organized and well-maintained. Skilled in inventory control and records management. Hardworking and strong individual with extensive knowledge of CTK and Logistics warehouse organizations. Resourceful worker with training in TCMAX Software (Tool Accountability System) and AVPRO use. Proven history of reorganizing processes for increased productivity. Organized professional with superior work ethic and team player attitude. Exceptional quality control, inspection and procedure writing abilities. Commended for honesty, hard work and positive attitude. Consistent ability to stand for long periods of time and safely lift up to 87 pounds. Organized Tool Crib Attendant with 8 years of experience in the contracting industry. Skilled at Tool,Equipment, Warehousing with dedication to streamlining organization and maintaining efficiency. Reliable and professional worker with training in CTK and Logistics.
- Took on more responsibility
- Wrote SOP's for the CTK
- Continuing to train new employees
- Purchased a new more advanced laser etcher, learned how to use it with training from the manufacturer, trained others on how to operate the equipment in a safe manner
- Became more efficient at pallet building and UTC readiness
- Responsible for all tools, equipment and vehicles issued and assigned to the CTK
- Keeping up with training (ADLS and SNC)
- Learning and working with Logistics policies and procedures
- Ordered and guided team on Building up a 4th UTC
-Monitoring and leading inventories at specific intervals
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: