Adaptable, customer-focused leader with 15+ years in executing strategic initiatives from product development and innovation to improving operational effectiveness and reshaping the organization. Driven and strategic with a proven history of identifying opportunities and product launch ability. Maintains focus on achieving bottom-line results while formulating and implementing business solutions and products to meet a diversity of needs.
· Launched the first commercial product for Ascension, a COVID Screening tool and Messaging product, adopted by 18 large organizations in a multitenant architecture, reducing wait times at physical locations by pre-screening more than 40K users/day.
· Spearheaded organizational wide API Strategy. Introduced API management tools to standardize the development and adoption of APIs over the file-based approach. Piloted APIs that reduced the time to get data access from months to days.
· Led a team with researcher, UX designer to identify the customer pain points and market gaps in Employee benefits. Using API first approach developed multi-device application, expected to increase utilization by 1% and save 5 million dollars.
· Devised strategy to reduce supplier issues and implemented self-service supplier portal, tracked registration and usage to improve the portal for more than 45000 vendors, expected to decrease supplier call center inquiries by 50% from 5000 calls a month.
· Introduced user journey mapping, user interviews and surveys, POC, data driven decision making, mockups, wireframes, web analytics, MVP approach in enterprise applications, increasing customer engagement and reducing the time to production by 50%.
· Responsible for 4 product lines across two business units. Planned and implemented App rationalization, move to cloud and SaaS products realizing savings over 2 million dollars a year.
· Led a team of 4 data scientists to build forecasting using Machine Learning models expected to reduce inventory and one-off orders (non-contractual) by 10%.
· Conducted detailed cost and timeline analyses on 20+ projects. Determined resource and capital allocation. Established execution plans and led cross-functional teams from Finance, SCM, Hospitals to deliver projects and transform the business to digital.
· Launched ordering system by navigating complex business alternatives and saved recurring spend of $500K/year, created KPI dashboard to increase visibility; enhanced application UI/UX, increased user engagement and reduced errors by 20%.
· Prioritized requirements, hired people, chartered roadmap and product strategy in collaboration with finance, operations, hospitals as part of $1B business transformation of multiple hospitals into one Ascension in global delivery model. Developed and implemented business processes and systems (ERP, Product data, CRM, Data Warehouse, BI) for HCM, Payroll, Record to report, Procure to Pay, Operations, Billing in phased rollout creating savings of $150m in supply chain alone.
· Architected spend analytics, workforce analytics and KPIs to create insights for decision making increasing process efficiencies.
· Managed a $2m critical cross-functional solution development and testing program resulting in 4 new customer offerings,
Streamlining $200m consignment inventory processes and reducing the errors and duplicate payments by 10%
· Developed training programs for new products and trained more than 10,000 end users across the nation.
· Led 10-member cross-functional team to revamp engineering processes, automate testing to reduce implementation time by 25%
· Identified $5M unreconciled credits in returns to vendor for 5-year period, advised finance team in automating the collection.
· Created product strategy to develop a brand-new ERP system for government clients with focus on analytics. Hired and guided an engineering team to develop the product. Conducted competitive positioning analysis and defined go to market strategy.
· Developed systems to meet the Audit and compliance standards of government clients including 508 compliances.
· Redesigned security to implement SSO and provision/de-provision based on Active Directory search to reduce employee onboarding time to 1 day. Implemented row level security to restrict application specific data.
· Administrated database, middle tier and web servers; managed patches, security, resources on Unix and Windows OS.
Certified Agile Practitioner, Project Management Professional, Certified Scrum Product Owner, Google Cloud Certified, Apigee Certified API Engineer,
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: