1) Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
2) Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills in English
3) Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
4) Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling.
5) Observe and evaluate children's performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
6) Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress and needs, determine their priorities for their children, and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development.
7) Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
8) Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training
workshops in order to maintain and improve professional competence.
9) Attend staff meetings, and serve on committees as required.
10) Meet with other professionals to discuss individual students' needs and progress.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: