To obtain an Analyst position in the Federal Government that utilizes my extensive facilities management, customer service and analytical experience to the best interest of my employer and me.
Department of the TreasurySupport Services Specialist Management Assistant02/2015 to Current
schedules, develops and coordinate IRS employee moves within the Main IRS Building and other offices in the DC Territory.
I consult with the customer to identify the needs and requirements.
The customer is always kept up to date on the process through phone calls, emails and face to face visits
- Coordinate with contractors to have boxes and equipment moved to the new location
- Coordinate with the IT department to have customers computers, printers and scanners disconnected from the old location and reconnected to the new location.
Consult with the telecom department to have the customer voice mail and telephone number activated at their new locations
- Confirm that the telecommunication department, IT department and contractors are all on one accord Ensure that General Service Administration (GSA) performs service request from customer in a timely manner.
Follow up on service request from customers on locksmith services, heating and air conditioning adjustments, lighting problems and other building management problems.
Consult with the Safety Officer to ensure the safety issues are addressed and completed to keep the work environment safe.
Monitor daily use of conference rooms to compile reports and develop spreadsheets
-Work closely with GSA point of contacts and the customer on Reimbursable Work Authorization (RWA) for various projects.
Conduct educational training sessions for employees with records disposition, inventory and File Plans
-Maintain documentation on retired or destroyed records
-Analyze disposition notices for records stored in the Federal Records Center(FRC)
-Identified new record series that need to be revised
-Ensure that records eligible for storage at a FRC are packed in the approved FRC standard box
-Use ARCIS System to store, retrieved and disposed of records
-Approve and transmit SF-135 to FRC for Processing
-Approve and transmit SF-11 Reference/Retrieval Request
-Create monthly reports of all interaction with the Federal Record Center concerning retrieval, storage and disposal of records Served as a Reasonable Accommodations liaison between customer and Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Office
- Review and analyze request from customers for Reasonable Accommodations for Chairs, Desk, Keyboard trays
-Input and document the request using the Ergogenesis Site to order the chair or requested item
-Submit a requisition to Procurement for approval of funds
-Coordinate delivery to the customer and I educate them on how to use and make adjustments to the furniture
-Provide guidance and advice for customers with an obvious need for a reasonable accommodation Reinforce policy information from the Program Manager to the local Purchase card holders
-Assist purchase card holders in resolving issues after all other attempts have failed with the vendor
-Ensure that the vendor's personnel have the required facility clearances an, as appropriate
-Coordinate with Physical Security office to ensure the proper credentials are issued timely to allow the vendor access to the facilities to make deliveries to customers
Contact Representative04/2010 to 02/2015
Assemble and organize contract administration files to record all contractor and
- Approve quotes for services requested
- Develop methods and procedures for determining contract Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan requirements are met
- Coordinate actions relating to funding and changes in scope of work
- Plan and conduct review that changes in the work or services, and resulting effects on the
delivery schedule, are formally effected by written modification issued by the CO
before the Contractor proceeds with the changes
- Monitor the Contractor's performance of the contract's technical requirements, to include on-site inspections where applicable, to assure that performance is strictly within the scope of the contract
- Confirm in writing all significant technical instructions to the Contractor
- Inform the CO when a Contractor is known to be behind schedule, with the reasons therefore, and coordinating with the CO corrective action necessary to restore that contract schedule
- Furnish to the CO a copy of Government/Contractor conference and meeting reports.
With the exception of technical direction, all correspondence addressed to the Contractor must be signed by the CO
- Review and submit recommendations to the CO on subcontracts with respect to their relationship with the prime contract
- Ensure that all security requirements are met including security background investigations for all required contractor personnel in accordance with HSPD-12 requirements
- Furnish the CO a notice of satisfactory or unsatisfactory completion
- When required, furnish substantiating evidence to support a formal request for termination
- Ensure that, once the period of performance has expired, that all security procedures for separating contractor employees are followed, including ensuring that all badges, government property, and systems access are terminated
- Track expenditures on financial spreadsheets to validate against contractor's invoices
- Review the Contractor's invoices immediately upon receipt to ensure that they accurately reflect the work completed in accordance with the requirements of the contract and notifying the CO of any deficiencies on the invoice within 3 business days of receipt of the invoice
- Ensure prompt inspection and acceptance or rejection of other deliverable items
- Ensure inventory of Government Property Furnished is accurate and up to date and a signed copy of the inventory is sent to the CO for the file
-Acted as a Reasonable Accommodations Point of Contacts.
I received request through Kisam from customer request Reasonable Accommodations for Chairs, Desk, Keyboard trays ect
-The request were already approved by the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
I use the Ergogenesis Site to order the chair or requested item.
I submit a requisition to Procurement for approval of funds.
The item is delivered to the customer and I educate them on how to use or make adjustments to it.
I make decisions without EDI approval when a customer has an obvious need for a reasonable accommodation.
Managed a calendar and reserved rooms and space for executives and other Internal Revenue Service employees.
I confirmed that the customer has access to the rooms
-Assisted customers with the high tech audio visual equipment in the rooms
-Set up video teleconference equipment so they can have live meeting with others in different states
-Connected customers' laptops for the data shows
-Assisted with setup of the retirement party for the Wage and Investment Commissioner of the Internal Revenue Service
-Reserved the Lobby of the Main IRS Building to have his retirement event
-Coordinated with contractors to have tables and chairs set up for his event
-Coordinated with the Logistics office to have the microphones and audio visual equipment set up for the many speakers at the event
-Performed clerical and technical work in support of analyst and project managers
-Maintained the supplies in the office by submitting requisitions using WebIPS and WebRTS
-Ordered supplies to replenish any supplies used on a daily basis
-Used Microsoft Excel to update the building project assignments which list lessors contact information for project managers
-Delivered training class to project managers and managers on how to input ERC ticket and how to use the ERC system to request services
-Coordinate IRS employee space moves within the Main IRS Building
-Provide excellent customer service by contact the customer who is relocating
-Informed customer with updates on the process through phone calls, emails and face to face visits
-Organized with contractors to have boxes, furniture and equipment moved to the new location
-Contacted the IT department to have computers, printers and scanners disconnected from the old location and reconnected to the new location
-Scheduled the telecom department to have the customer voice mail set up or I had their telephone number set up at their new locations
-Confirmed that the telecommunication department, IT department and contractors are all on one accord and completed the move at the same time
-Executive level employees often submitted request for new artwork for their office
-Surveyed the office warehouse to see if any pictures or artwork was in stock to provide Executives
-Provided selections from a government approved art gallery
-Followed the acquisition process by submitting requisitions to Web RTS and Web IPS for funds to purchase the artwork
-Coordinated with the art gallery to have the artwork delivered and hung within the Main IR Building
-Worked with a task force of five project managers with the goal of locating all of the employees in the IRS Washington DC Territory
-Analyzed Computer Assisted Design(CAD) floor plans to updated and located employees within 6,000 sq ft
-Used a specialized system (GDI) to track the locations of employees and space
-Updated GDI when customers (employee) moved to a new building or workstation
-Created a spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel for all of the employees in the Main IRS building and other buildings in the DC Territory.
Produced signs using Microsoft Access that listed every employee's name, specialized ID and their specific location within the building to account for all the vacant workspaces in the buildings and locations of all employees
-Discussed with coworkers, customers and management to clarify contract related issues
-Performed other clerical duties throughout the office
11/2001 to 04/2010
Interviewed with at least 50 customers per day
-Used my expertise by researching taxpayers accounts in IDRS to resolve account issues
-Protected sensitive information with disclosure verification
-Provided assistance to a very diverse population
-Changes were made to the IDRS accounts based on oral interviews, 1040X, correspondence and different tax forms that are provided by the taxpayer or their representative
-Changes were made to the taxpayers account based on verification that changes were allowable per the Internal Revenue Manual
-Made permanent adjustments in IDRS as part of the taxpayer records
-Reviewed incoming correspondence from customers and adjusted the accounts accordingly
-Prepared responses to the customer based on the changes that are made to the account
-Researched and made recommendations on ways to avoid the repeated noncompliance the future
-Recommended that customers make adjustment to withholdings or to make estimated tax payments
-Requested all necessary information to complete an audit and referred the package to the examination department to make a final decision
-Verified the timeliness of the correspondence from the taxpayer and disallowing the claim when appropriate
-Reviewed and edited the letters to make sure that all open issues were addressed
-Installment agreements were established and extensions to pay, resolve mixed entity and mixed period cases are processed
-Abated Failure To Pay Penalties, Failure To File Penalties and Bad Check Penalties
-Resolved unpostable conditions and gathered information for tax examination to be resolved
-Prepared manual refunds to expedite refunds to taxpayer when priorities has to be rearranged due to expedited request
-Created a schedule and calendar to organize cases by complexity and pressing issues
-Research to find missing payments and transfer the payments to the proper taxpayer, or tax year
-Created a correspondence explaining to them in detail what changes were made and why they were made to the account
-Gave the taxpayer an option to appeal any of the changes that are made to their account
-Conducted interviews with the taxpayer or the taxpayers representative to resolve all tax issues.
Provided return transcripts, account transcript W2 transcripts to the taxpayer upon request
-Planned and conducted training sessions with coworkers on the procedures of solving customers' inquiries and complaints
-Created detailed job aids that assisted my co-worker when resolving taxpayers account discrepancies.
Education and Training
Bachelor's Degree:Mass Communications12/2000Southern University and A&M College, Baton Rouge, LA, United StatesCredits Earned: 155 Semester hours Mass Communications
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Department of the Treasury
Southern University and A&M College
Job Titles Held:
Support Services Specialist Management Assistant
Bachelor's Degree : Mass Communications 12/2000 FAC-COR Level II
Create a job alert for [job role title] at [location].