Competent supervisor, law enforcement officer, small arms instructor and superintendent of water and fuels system Maintenance and HVAC with over 19 years military experience.
• Police Patrol Operations
• Delegated assignments based on site plans, project needs and knowledge of individual team members.
• Developed work schedules for all members to maximize shift coverage.
• Evaluated each member's strengths and assigned tasks based upon expertise and background.
• Maintains, inspects, and repairs natural gas, swimming pools, plumbing, water/wastewater treatment systems, fire suppression, and backflow prevention assembly and program. Operationally inspects and diagnoses malfunctions in mechanical and electrical system controls and components using technical orders, manufactures' handbooks, local procedures, code and directives. Solves complex maintenance problems by studying layout drawings, wiring diagrams, and schematics to analyze, isolate and troubleshoot system malfunctions. Removes, repairs, and replaces defective components. Installs, modifies, repairs, and maintains a variety of new and existing utility, supply, and disposal systems and equipment such as sewage, water, oil, and gas distribution systems, and water closets, tubs, backflow prevention devices/assemblies, fire sprinkler systems, and showers.
• Charged with post law enforcement duties by being the Instillation Desk Sergeant in charge of operations of all patrols on shift.
• Balance workload and provide advice, guidance, and direction on a wide range of law enforcement/security and administrative issues.
• Analyze emergency situations to determine appropriate level of response.
• Stood watch on post/patrol as assigned; checked all persons for proper identification; controlled access of personnel to installation and maintained accurate records.
• Responded to situations that may require arrest and/or the use of force up to and including deadly force with a high degree of skill and accuracy.
• Experience dissolving hostile situations, dealing tactfully with associates, subordinates, the public, prisoners, and uncooperative individuals
• Conducts investigations, to include crime scenes, deaths, abuse cases, domestic violence, traffic accidents, animal calls and non police action calls. Collects disposes and secures evidence. Writes reports and processes paperwork.
• Performs traffic activities, to include issuing citations, directing traffic, investigating driving under the influence incidents and arranging for the removal of vehicles.
• Mentored, led, managed and conducted annual evaluations on more than 40 personnel and over 17 law enforcement, security and community policing patrols safeguarding over 18,000 people
• Continuously trained more than 40 individuals as first responders
• Supervised and dispatched patrols responding to suspicious and criminal activity, crime scenes, emergency situations, disputes, alarm activations and medical responses
• Completed roster for security and law enforcement patrols daily
• Oversaw all shift administrative work ensuring police reports and paperwork was completed accurately and in a timely manner
• Led patrols for military aircraft crash landing on runway
• Directed parking detail for air show, parking 10,000 vehicles and ensuring safety for 300,000 attendees
• Supervised 12 weapon instructors, ensuring instructor quality, consistency, compliance and effectiveness, overseeing weapons training for 6000 personnel and held 97% qualification
• Maintained over $1,000,000 of small arms weapons parts and equipment
• Prepared annual budget weapons training, firing ranges, equipment, supplies and gunsmith activities, systematically purchased $50,000 in supplies improving small arms training capabilities annually
• Inspected and repaired over 100 weapons in support of drug interdiction in the U.S.
• Planned and organized weapons training for over 6000 personnel and maintenance for 5000 weapons
• Established operating procedures for weapons ranges and facilities valued in excess of $1,000,000
• Organized and scheduled small arms range time for over 30 law enforcement agencies
• Managed ammunitions, communications equipment, special purpose and equipment accounts for law enforcement and security day-to-day duties valuing over $2,500,000, led and trained 7 armorers in a 24 hour operational armory
• Conducted inventories ensuring accountability of over $2,500,000 in weapons and equipment
• Air Force Security Forces apprentice, journeyman and craftsman courses
• Air Force Combat arms apprentice, journeyman and craftsman course
• Marine Corps, Basic Police Officer Course
• Air Force Water and Fuels System Maintenance Course
• 2 Intermediate Leadership Development Courses
• Basic Leadership Development Course
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: