Organized and diligent Kitchen Assistant offering over 4 years of food handling experience combined with high-energy, enthusiastic approach to serving customers. Knowledgeable about managing ingredient preparation, trash removal and other needs with little supervision. Dedicated to building loyal base of customers by providing exceptional, consistent service.
Manager Safe serv Certified
· Receive, Store, Catalog and communicate electronically to the addressed developer of product sample(‘s). Developer, Date Received, revision info needs to be written on outside of stored sample container(Sharpie Permanent Marker is suggested).
· Upon receiving electronic request from developer assume point person responsibilities of all necessary task to set-up and assist developers for product demos and evaluations.
· Assist all FIT Departments with any product evaluations and data entry when possible, all request should be scheduled via outlook calendar with clear and concise instructions. Notify supervisor if additional resources are needed due to scheduling conflicts.
· Assist with the increased Sanitization Guidelines of Ground Floor Facilities by helping establish and implementing the sanitizing of meeting rooms, doorknobs and surface contact areas. This will vary due to business needs and RSC activity.
· All Cross Functional Team activities will be diverted to KFC @ RSC, you'll be a resource for product preparation, clean-up and sanitization of KFC@RSC.
· Align with supervisor areas of opportunity to deep clean lab areas and equipment by scheduling a weekly communication via Teams Meeting.
· Utilize Teams Meetings to align with KFC FIT's business needs and jeep bonnet tactics.
· Continue to manage McLane ordering and receiving.
· Continue to manage Harvest Food Donations and record donation via Ky Harvest website.
· Manage Walk-In / Reach-In Freezers, Refrigerators and Stockrooms to maintain proper inventory levels, cleanliness and organization.
· Submit any necessary Facility Work Orders as needed.
· Any additional task requested by KFC FIT Personnel
· KFC FIT Facility Assistant Job Description will be occasionally be assessed and realigned as Business needs and RSC activity evolves.
Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
Escort customers to their tables. Provide guests with information about local areas, including giving directions.
Ensure food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters.
Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
Turn or stir foods to ensure even cooking. Substitute for or assist other cooks during emergencies or rush periods
Job Titles Held: