- Caring and competent Childcare Provider experienced in keeping kids safe while nurturing development with age-appropriate activities. Strong verbal and written communication skills, organized nature and proactive approach to solving problems and managing conflict. Being a Childcare Provider you have to have many social skills to please both the kids and the parents. Cleanliness is also very important to make sure your kids remain healthy and well.
- Talented food service professional bringing skills in order management, payment processing and upselling. Stay current on menu items and consistently offer targeted recommendations to meet individual customer needs. Knowledgeable about handling of special dietary requirements and general food safety standards.
- Energetic restaurant worker proficient in greeting guests, maintaining entryways and keeping server loads balanced for maximum efficiency. Effectively collect reservations, plan events and monitor daily dining staff performance. Team-oriented and efficiency-driven with superior work ethic and multitasking abilities.
- Proven skills in handling all administrative, accounting, personnel and record keeping requirements for secretary offices. Experienced with ProCare and Microsoft Word and adept at tracking data, producing letters and entering new data.
- Assistant Manager with experience providing leadership necessary for sales growth and increased profit margin. Cultivates open communication with employees and provides feedback to improve job performance.
- Forward-thinking Manager with 1 year of project management experience in manufacturing environments. Collaborative with dedication to partnering with coworkers to promote engaged, empowering work culture. Documented strengths in building and maintaining relationships with diverse range of stakeholders in dynamic, fast-paced settings.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: