Well-qualified Manufacturing Engineering Manager successful at overseeing capital planning, budget development and operational improvements. Experienced in reducing scrap, removing bottlenecks and implementing data-driven approach.
Manufacturing Engineering Manager (2015-2018)
Director of Manufacturing & Quality Control (2010 – 2011)
Director of Manufacturing Engineering (2008 – 2010)
Principal Engineer (2007 – 2008)
Senior Manufacturing Engineer (2004 – 2007)
Manufacturing Engineer (2003 – 2004)
• Managed design, construction, and move of company headquarters, and a satellite facility used for customer training and executive offices. Ensured compliance with all state and local regulations.
• Responsible for all Manufacturing, Quality Control, Inventory Logistics and Customer Service activities.
• Integral part of the team from small start up through an IPO with revenues in excess of $26M/year.
• Responsible for $3M/year manufacturing budget, including expense forecasting.
• Identify and qualify key suppliers, including the execution of supply and quality agreements.
• Developed and validated a proprietary process to produce nitinol instrumentation
• Developed and implemented cost reduction strategy to reduce manufacturing costs by 46%.
• Responsible for all sustaining design engineering for company products from 2005-2010. Developed and launched improved disc preparation tools, issued U.S. Patent 8,696,672
• Manufacturing and Engineering representative on ERP system selection and implementation team, becoming the MRP subject maker expert for the company.
• Designed and implemented supplier audit and performance measurement system.
• Researched root cause of a surgical complication, developed test method to evaluate prototype design improvements, and implemented a solution in collaboration with medical advisors.
• Primary manufacturing contact during ISO 13485 and FDA surveillance audits – no major conformities or 483's issued.
• Created approximately 60% of the product realization portion of the Quality System - policy level SOP's and detailed work instructions.
• Coordinated and managed design and validation of all packaging systems, including sterilization validations.
• Completed manufacturing due diligence on three strategic acquisition/partnership targets.
• Integrated customer service function into the Operations group as part of an organizational realignment.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: