Supervise outpatient registration functions for the Patient Financial Service Dept. as well as a matrix relationship to other patient-focused care service line registration sites. Coordinate functions with other divisions of the department and for various customers, including service line leadership and medical staff. Optimize staff performance through process redesign, policy/procedure implementation, communications, and outcome feedback. Includes professional development and empowerment of staff; management of human, fiscal and other resources to promote desired outcomes with attention to quality, efficiency and cost.
•Ensures and advocates excellence in customer service values.
•Provides leadership through effective guidance, feedback and delegation.
•Utilizes key performance measures for continuous performance improvement efforts and managing daily operations.
•Provides orientation, training, and continuing education for all staff.
Supervises business functions to ensure processes are operationally efficient and effective.
• Coordinates daily operations and overall accountability of staff.
• Reviews operational reports and collaborates with administrative/revenue cycle management to monitor key indicators such as arrivals/no shows.
• Operates within the context of an established budget and monitors budgetary variances.
• Supervises, hires, trains, disciplines and evaluates the performance of non-clinical staff..
• Ensures patient-centered approach to care focusing on safety, quality, and operational efficiencies.
• Coordinates participation in mandatory and non-mandatory performance improvement initiatives at the practice level.
• Implements and monitors changes required related to various regulatory agency standards and/or public health law
• Ensures compliance related to billing, coding, and documentation standards.
• Input all patient demographic and surgical data into EMR systems (Vision).
• Process all patient paperwork prior to scheduled cases.
• Review and auditing patient chart after cases.
• Contacting physician offices to gather all appropriate patient documents prior to surgery.
• Manage all surgical documents to be placed in the appropriate patient records.
• Schedule OR times with Surgeons/Anesthesiologist.
• Process and handle HIPAA requested for medical record release.
• Run monthly reports through EMR for New York State Reporting (SPARCS).
• Billing-Monthly Monitoring.
• 4+ years of administrative experience, and general knowledge of standard HR protocols.
• Payroll for staff and doctors.
• Spreadsheet Review for payments, products, and petty cash weekly.
• Email Correspondence (respond to all office enquiries).
• Answering phone calls.
• Daily Spreadsheet of patient payment confirmation.
• Weekly Supply Order Report for cosmetic count, product sales count, supply order list.
• Daily mail pick up, sort, and organize.
-The International Honor Society for Public Affairs & Administration:
Pi Alpha Alpha
-Excellence in Health Administration
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: