Experienced [Job Title] skilled at caring for various aged children. Knowledgeable about managing school schedules, extracurricular activities and entertainment to achieve optimal playtime and schoolwork balance. Maintains parent objectives while being compassionate and caring with children.
Exceptional Nanny with experience supporting daily success and health of children of varying needs and interests. Cheerful, approachable and friendly personality that highly prizes children and feels each person is a blessing in life to be cherished and celebrated. Able to work alongside parents to love and guide their children so that the children thrive, milestones are met, healthy growth is achieved and personal goals are attained.
· Schedule creation and maintenance
· Infant, Toddler and Preschool Curricula
· Home School Programs Familiarity
· Reliable transportation
· Meal Planning and Preparation
· Dependable yet spontaneous
· Occupy / entertain children
· Work to parental specifications
· Friendly and approachable
· Affectionate and fun loving
· Supported children in daily activities, including playing, homework, chores, meals and snacks, hygiene and socialization.
· Assisted children with homework assignments and special projects across different subjects.
· Taught children phonics and how to read.
· Introduced basic math and language skills and helped them to develop and master these skills.
· Developed games and activities using arts and crafts to support learning and verbal skills.
· Played games, worked on puzzles and read books to young children including preteens.
· Promoted language development skills through reading, storytelling and dramatic recitation.
· Read and discussed stories with children to boost literacy and reading comprehension skills.
· Built positive and nurturing environments to support child's social and emotional growth.
· Provided safe transportation to extracurricular events such as soccer, dance, and gymnastics.
· Coordinated field trips to local parks, airport, sports events and state fair.
· Prepared tasty, healthy meals for children to encourage good eating habits.
· Assisted with light housekeeping duties as well as running errands.
· Balanced playtime and limited screen time to support development of fine motor, gross motor and cognitive skills.
· Bathed, dressed and helped with teeth brushing as part of bedtime preparation.
· Held full responsibility for all aspects of homeschooling instruction and classroom management activities preschool through twelfth grade.
· Created and presented clever lessons to engage students and focus on core subjects necessary for personal and academic growth using variety of teaching techniques to appeal to various learning styles.
· Provided warm, supportive environment for developing academic, social and emotional growth.
· Taught core subjects, including math, science, Bible, language arts. reading, writing, literature, art, music, Spanish, geography and history.
· Fostered student curiosity and interest in learning through hands-on activities and field trips.
· Encouraged student participation as well as led or assisted various activities such as science co-ops, drama club, sports teams, 4-H, music and speech groups.
· Facilitated relationships with children and parents by developing caring and structured home environments.
· Balanced study time, playtime and limited screen time to support development of fine motor, gross motor and cognitive skills.
· Picked up children from school and drove them to various types of extra-curricular activities such as sports practice, and religious education.
· Communicated with children at age-appropriate levels to encourage understanding and foster relationships.
· Supported children's educational progress by reviewing completed homework, quizzing on math, spelling and vocabulary, and monitoring recitation of speeches and poems.
· Prepared tasty, healthy meals for family to encourage good eating habits.
· Taught VBS and Sunday School for grades newborn through sixth grade.
· Instigated and facilitated a local "Moms in Touch" group.
· Participated and led various sports, drama, science and speech groups.
· Built Houses for 'Habitat for Humanity".
· Participates in outreaches providing necessities to low resourced individuals.
· Provides meals on a ongoing basis though "Meal Train".
· Participates in bicycle rides for fundraisers.
· Knits hats for the neonatal centers.
· Volunteers at church in the nursery and toddler rooms.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: