I have a very strong work ethic. I take pride in my work, I always want to finish every job, and be able to step back and know I completed the task at hand. I have always had the outlook that no job is impossible, some are just more challenging than others. I work well with others, I can supervise or take instructions. I'm very easy going in personality, and always open to new ideas
For the last 16 years, I have taken care of a privately owned Property, Which compared to size, would be more equivalent to a sizeable commercial property, the following is a list of appliances and systems on the property, that I was in charge of maintaining, repairing, and replacing as needed. As the property manager here, My job was to complete a preventative maintenance schedule on every appliance and system on the property, also set up and be available for all outside contractors and utility companies as needed. My Duties also involved all repairs and replacements as needed.
1) 2,000,000 BTU boiler system, maintain and rebuild circulation pumps. Repair and Replace boiler lines, vibration isolators, Bladder tanks, automatic bleeders, Thermostats and controls.
2) Commercial water heater systems, (including set up and installation of the recirculation system)
3) Maintaining the septic system and lift station, As well as installing a fail safe alarm system, and pump replacement and Rebuild.
4) Plumbing for fresh water system, Including the installation of filtering system, reverse osmosis, and water softeners. R&R toilet and sink fixtures. And relocating of water supplies.
5) Drain Maintenance, Roto rooting, and replacement of drainage components,
6) Sprinkler Systems, set up, maintain and winterize
7) Automatic Gate and Door lock Systems.
8) Swimming Pool, chemicals, testing, and heating systems
9) Telephone and Security Systems, including Camera Surveillance.
10) HVAC, Both Air conditioning and Heat pump Diagnosis, Repair, and Replacement.
11) Heating, Including gas fired furnaces and Electric. Diagnosis, repair, and replacement
12) Electrical, my duties included, light fixture replacement, diagnose electrical shorts and problems,
13 Generator system, maintain and repair the diesel engine as needed, diagnose, repair or replace electrical components of the generator.
14) Construction, Includes, Building Repair, Remodeling, Erecting New walls, Drywall hanging and finishing, Plaster repair and finishing, Building custom furniture and cabinetry, Roofing Repair and replacement, Floor joist and subfloor replacement and repairs.
15) On call 24/7 for repairs and emergencys
This was a Dish Network retail store, I was at this job for approximately 2 years until the store closed due to a Dish Network hub being brought into Terre Haute. My Duties here were to Supervise office personnel, Hire and train new employees for office and installation of Dish network systems, Schedule and set up appointments, assign employees to jobs.
My job was to also diagnose and repair broken or non working equipment, and put forth an installation plan for equipment, in each house, for the cleanest look and best service possible to maintain satellite signals. I was also in charge of advertising, and customer relations.
Job Duties Included, Appliance Diagnosis and Repair, training new employees, I also worked sales, customer service, and billing.
Part of my duties included dealing with appliance companies, for new products being released, warranty service, and training seminars.
I was also required to attend regular update training for Electrical and Refrigeration systems.
I left this job because of service cut backs and not getting enough hours. So many of the companies that we serviced for, started using their own service departments.
I was hired here to Supervise Maintenance Dept and to do a major reconstruction. My job titles included being on call 24/7 for all repairs, My duties also included obtaining, hiring and supervising outside contractors that were part of the remodeling process. I was in charge of regular maintenance of everyday systems as in plumbing, sinks, toilets and Appliances including commercial laundry equipment. I was also in charge of the building maintenance and repair of any construction needed, The total remodel included with the help of contractors the following list, contractors were needed for state regulations of a nursing home.
1) New Nurse call system
2) New Fire and Sprinkler system
3) Geo Thermal Heating and Cooling System
4) Security system for doors and Patient alert systems
5) Emergency Generator system
My Duties also included, working with the administrator and board of directors, on plans and updates of the remodel process. And setting of preventative maintenance schedules for new systems.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: