Nuclear Professional with strong leadership and relationship-building skills and more than 25 years of progressive experience specializing inMaintenance Instrument and Controls.
* Provide leadership of Entergy full time and temporary I&C Maintenance
personnel in a safe, productive manner.
* Manage multiple and conflicting priorities.
* Proficient at managing a multi-disciplined I&C Maintenance group
including union and contractor oversight.
* Posses an excellent understanding of the work management
* Assist in the I&C Maintenance budget development and function within
* Communicate with all levels of the organization and represent the I&C
Maintenance department at all meetings.
* Ensure assigned I&C Maintenance tasks are performed safely,
efficiently within regulatory and procedural guidelines.
* Manage I&C Maintenance personnel and resolve employee conflicts
* Interface with other Entergy sites to maximize resource sharing for I&C
* Interface with regulatory and industry representatives on behalf of the
station's I&C activities.
* Serve as the OSC manager within the Emergency Response
* Directed and controlled the performance of the maintenance activities
and surveillance testing to maintain schedule adherence.
* Attended daily schedule meetings and assisted with the development of
planning and scheduling of weekly work. Including prioritizing as
emergent work develops.
* Worked closely with the project managers and engineering in the
development of planning and scheduling of design modifications.
* Proficient with MAXIMO, PCRS, ESOMS, MERLIN, ESTER, EARL
and all Microsoft Office programs. Familiar with P3 scheduling.
* Performed all I&C duties as listed below.
* Oversaw and directed work for I&C Lab and quality control tasks.
* Directed crews by ensuring compliance to procedures, performed on-
the-job training and conducted briefings and procedure revisions.
* Proficient with Viper acquisition and analysis.
* Responsible for maintaining, calibrating, testing, troubleshooting, and
repairing instrumentation and controls on both active and passive
systems and components. Including electrical, electronic, mechanical,
hydraulic and heating/ventilation during on and off line conditions.
* Prepared drawings and sketches of equipment and systems.
* Interfaced with vendors, manufacturers, representatives, contractors
and engineers in assessing repairs and modifications.
Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston, MA
Associate of Applied Science
Mechanical Power Engineering
Viper Acquisition / Advanced Analysis
Freon Recovery Technician - Type I & Type II - State of Massachusetts
Oil Burner Technician - State of Massachusetts
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: