Motivated student pursuing a bachelors degree in Criminology and Justice Studies with a minor in Sociology and ready to advance professional knowledge while positively impacting the community. Well-organized, reliable and proficient in Excel, Microsoft, Outlook, and Powerpoint. Articulate communicator and hardworking team player with excellent planning and problem-solving abilities.
SOC201 - INTRODUCTORY STATISTICS FOR THE SOCIAL SCIENCES - 3 UNITS - SPRING17
Course Description: "Presentation and description of data, contingency table construction and interpretation, introduction to multivariate analysis, correlation and hypothesis testing."
SOC360 - QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH METHODS - 4 UNITS - FALL18
Course Description: "The logic of procedures of social science methodology. Range of types of methods available for various approaches to quantitative social research. Problem formulation, design, data collection, and analysis of a research project."
ALZHEIMER'S SAN DIEGO - SENIOR COMPANION - 2019
- Reported concerns to supervisory director to maintain optimal care for all client needs.
- Coordinated and planned special projects at clients' homes.
- Provided patients and families with emotional support and instruction in preparing healthy meals, independent living skills and adaptation to disability or illness.
- Prepared food and helped patients eat to support healthy nutrition.
- Ambulated patients in personal spaces, across facilities and in public locations with supportive care and attention to personal requirements.
BOYS & GIRLS CLUB OF SOUTH COUNTY - VOLUNTEER - 2014
- Improved group and individual behavior with positive management strategies.
- Cleaned toys, play equipment, dishes and other surfaces to keep facility sanitary.
- Managed crafts and other hands-on activities to engage kids and promote development.
- Observed and monitored play to identify developmental strengths and target areas for enrichment activities.
- Secured indoor and outdoor premises to protect children under care.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: