Forward-thinking leader with over 15 years of experience focused on increasing community engagement and education. Expertise in operational excellence and organizational development with keen understanding of elements of nonprofit management, marketing and cannabis community. Recognized for inspiring management team and community members to excel and encouraging creative work environments. Adaptive and deadline-oriented with capacity to execute and complete multiple projects in high-stress environments.
• Campaign Development
• Event Planning
• Organizational Leadership
& Public Speaking
• Public, Social,
& Media Relations
• Sales, Marketing,
& Advertising Strategy
• Team, Organizational, &
Cannacian Level One Training -eCS Therapy Center
• Gathered and analyzed data on community needs and interests through focus groups, town halls, lunch & learns, and other outreach programs.
• Identified potential grants, drafted, assessed and corrected high-quality proposals to pursue grants, donations and contracts.
• Decreased expenses by obtaining an 18 month grant for the Nuvolution Community Center.
• Created relationships with businesses, community leaders and citizens through events to promote Nuvolution and add new donors and skilled volunteers
• Developed and published monthly Nuvolution newsletter
• Wrote and distributed press and news releases
• Gathered and studied key metrics to better understand which programs met desired outcomes or required further efforts for success
• Supervised and updated organization's social media accounts and websites, delivering fresh and exciting content to all platforms
• Supported community outreach initiatives by partnering with local cannabis-friendly nonprofit and social enterprises, community leaders, and public agencies to establish and cement community ties, B2B relationships and industry connections
• Promoted professional skill development in community engagement and nonprofit governance through effective training, management and motivation
• Supervised and led twelve committee chairs while overseeing performance and productivity of general volunteers and interns.
• Managed and improved various procedures, including requirements, gaps analysis, training and development and new program rollout
• Delivered and implemented community engagement, gender diversity and cultural programs alongside robust reporting tool, improving operational quality
• Enhanced operational performance by developing effective business development strategies, systems and procedures to focus strategic decisions on exceeding long-term objectives.
• Analyzed current business plan, identified inefficiencies in existing processes, and tracked performance following implementation of improvement opportunities.
• Engaged clients to assess strategic business needs and challenges and translate business strategy into human capital opportunities with business impact.
• Determined target demographics and devised strategic marketing initiatives to reach target audiences.
• Authored fresh and engaging press releases and prepared complete press kits.
• Managed promotional initiatives and special events to enhance press coverage and boost engagement numbers.
• Oversaw and enhanced public relations and fundraising programs across target region.
• Implemented brand and demand strategies to meet targets for services and products.
• Conducted training and change management processes to improve operations.
• Collaborated with teams to define business requirements for organizational processes, achieve productivity standards and adhere to accuracy standards.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: