Versatile professional adept at managing multiple projects, providing exceptional customer support, and streamlining office operations for major productivity gains. Expert in building and crafting high-impact proposals and presentations. Committed professional who strives to strengthen interdepartmental collaboration.
Offered dedicated support to Director of Quality Measurement and Engineering, Project Managers, and Staff
Engineers in the Office of Performance Improvement by conducting research, crafting presentation materials,
and collaborating with multiple departments in improving overall quality and efficiency. Communicated regularly
with clients, vendors, and contractors, scheduling meetings and addressing concerns. Processed state/
professional registrations. Championed top-tier documentation standards, and developed fee proposals.
Prepared expense reports, conducted reconciliations, and resolved discrepancies. Excelled within demanding
environment, successfully balancing staff and client needs, and utilizing technical skills spanning Microsoft
Publisher and MS Visio, as well as MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
Key accomplishments included:
• Responsible for daily calendar / meeting attendance for the executive
• Screened incoming calls and correspondence and respond independently when possible. Responded to all
inquiries and complaints immediately.
• Prepared confidential correspondence, reports and other complex documents. Typed memos, payment
requests and other department forms and documents.
• Arranged complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries; compiled documents for travel-related meetings,
as well as preparing the expense reports upon traveler's return.
• Organized programs, events, meetings or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers, including issuing
information and invitations.
• Prepared agendas and minutes for meetings as requested.
• Managed inventory of office supplies, kitchen supplies, business cards, letterhead and other printed materials.
• Created and maintained interview scheduling templates.
• Mentored and provided back up to two administrative assistants within the departments of Quality / Industrial
Engineering and Clinical Operations Informatics.
• Provided back up and support to the Operations Manager within The Office of Performance Improvement
• Responsible for monthly reconciliation of funds for each of several cost centers.
• Coordinated and attended (as note taker) meetings with executive level attendance.
• Procurement card holder for the department, responsible for monthly reconciliation of expenses.
• Trained in Lawson Requisition system, providing ability to place / track orders and service requests for the
• Entered data and documents as updates into the departmental SharePoint site.
Start-up Program Development and Evaluation Project Management, Problem Solving, Relationship Building, Event Planning, Organizing and delivering presentations and training sessions, highly proficient in project development, event planning and implementation, and financial management. Specific program expertise in Adobe Suite, SharePoint, MicroSoft Office, Visio, Publisher, Concur Travel and PeopleSoft.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: