Perceptive Entry Level QA Tester applying knowledge of quality assurance testing to ensure the quality and safe operation of various parts and components. Adept at identifying quality issues. Committed to ensuring that quality standards are upheld to promote optimal customer satisfaction.
* Strong knowledge of test automation and data analysis
* Capable of creating and executing end-to-end test plans
* Remarkable ability to set QA testing objectives
* Ability to focus on and meet tight deadlines
* Excellent ability to clearly define and execute testing procedures
* Clear written and oral communicator
* Keen observational abilities
01/2014 to CurrentOceanside CorporationParkland, CA
Informed supervisors of any consistent quality issues that needed to be addressed ASAP.
Executed and evaluated automated and manual test cases and summarized results.
Inspected and reviewed design specifications to identify possible design flaws.
Confirmed that all products conformed with established specifications.
Developed and implemented automation testing methods and procedures.
Maintained a detailed account of all quality testing results.
Entry Level QA Tester06/2011 to 01/2014ABC ManufacturingParkland, CA
Isolated replicated and reported any observed defects in parts and products.
Ensured that all products met functional and design specifications.
Determined test requirements and developed customized test plans.
Reported any observed quality issues to management immediately.
Complied with all established testing guidelines and perimeters.
Logged all tests performed and noted results.
Bachelor of Science: Information Technology2011University of CaliforniaParkland, CAInformation Technology