Hand-selected to lead newly created position of Data and Informatics Development Director. Prior to the creation of this position there were two development teams within Data and Informatics. A team that landed the data into the Data Acquisition layer, loaded the Data Warehouse and built data marts. And a team that acquired data from the Data Acquisition layer and Data Warehouse to build a Business Intelligence layer that was used in everything from extracts to corporate reporting to client reporting and more.
* Reduced development timeline by strategically integrating teams to work on a project from beginning to end.
* Transitioned Day to Day development activities to Day to Day Support team to free up developers for Corporate Initiative work.
* Assisted Procurement team with the acquisition and successfully implemented a new HEDIS software to replace a failing software.
* Successfully implemented upgraded Fraud and Abuse software for the Special Investigations unit.
* Worked with IT Operations team on several POC's to determine Business Intelligence infrastructure future state roadmap for the existing 156 MS SQL Servers.
* Designed and implemented new job families that helped define the roles of the associates and make the salaries more in line and competitive with external companies.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: