Highly energetic, friendly, outgoing and detail-oriented. Excellent work ethic. Fluent in Portuguese and proficient in Spanish. More than 4 years in experience with cash handling, retail and customer service.
Responsible for all customer service duties for Air Canada, making sure passengers and their luggage board the right aircraft safely and on time.
Dealing with upset or angry passengers on a daily basis and going above and beyond for each and every passenger.
Servicing bank customers by conducting appropriate transactions (cashing checks, deposits, withdraws) and meeting the needs of customers by referring them to appropriate departments in the bank.
Provided accurate and fast service, earning the employee of week frequently for having the fastest speed and accurate scanning. Advertised products and service offerings to customers. Balanced cash drawer at the end of every shift.
• Strong listening, verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to identify and solve problems.
• Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships.
• Strong customer service skills and a strong service orientation.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office programs • Ability to maintain composure in difficult situations
• Ability to maintain composure in difficult situations
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: