• Awarded with ‘SunStar' like the employee of the year award in 2009.
• Responsible for liaising with more than 30 immediate stakeholders, including up to Vice-Presidents from the Legal, Policy Form Filing, Operations, IT, Model Office, Marketing, Variable Accounting, and when applicable, third-party administrators in designing and implementation of new products.
• Managed time, scope, schedule, specification changes, issue discovery and resolution for various technology projects with annual budgets ranging from $1.5 - $2 Million.
• Overall project management requiring extensive project documentation (project charter, project requirements, deliverables, issues, contingency plans, etc.) beginning with the design phase (preliminary project plan) through the implementation phase (final project plan) of each project.
• Cost-Benefit Analysis and Cost Control.
• Establishment of communication process for each project team through which critical information, meeting schedules, agendas, project documents and meeting minutes are distributed.
• Creation, storage, and maintenance of electronic records for each project using department database and senior management reporting.
Advisor to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) supporting the S.3401 - Self-Employed Mortgage Access Act of 2018.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: