Effective project leader and problem-solver with advanced programming skills and a hardworking mentality. Seeking to apply expertise and extensive experience in software engineering to take on a challenging new role with a growing team. Dedicated to enhancing underwriting department operations with an analytical and disciplined approach. Able to work with minimal direction to solve problems, resolve conflicts and respond to customer inquiries. History of being an effective team member with full understanding of the underwriting process and team needs. Well-versed in using Excel to create and update tracking spreadsheets. Competent administrative professional supporting the underwriting process with effective document evaluation, report writing and file management skills. Proficient in issuing quotes, gathering details and reviewing renewal requests.
- Issue biodiversity permits.
- Writing recommendations for biodiversity applications.
- Conducting inspections for law enforcement.
- Review of biodiversity management plans for permit applications.
- Rhino horn- dehorning.
- Administration in the office.
- Compiling reports for Rhino counts.
- Copied, logged and scanned supporting documentation.
-Analyzed departmental documents for appropriate distribution and filing.
-Produced ad hoc reports and documents for senior team members.
- Educating learners about water conservation ( working for water).
- Support all Transfronteirs in South Africa.
- Administration work.
- Environment and Resource Management
- Environmental law
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: