Through the different work experiences and occupations I've had, I feel perfectly fit for a variety of job positions. My leadership, customer service, and problem solving abilities have all been honed with each and every job done. Highly motivated and energetic to jump on any given opportunity.
- As photographer's assistant, my job was to keep the flow of customer's steady. We shot high volume little league sports teams and social events (i.e weddings, dances, etc).
- This meant a lot of face time with both customers and management. A lot of social interaction is required for the job.
- Planned and prepared for all on-location and studio shoots.
- Facilitated weekly studio appointments.
- Tracked inventory of all photo lab products and equipment.
- Multiple films have entered and competed at prestigious film festivals in state and out of state.
- Had a piece written about me in the Dallas Voyager about film.
- Crew member on a production that won the San Antonio Film Grant of 2019.
- Closely tied in with the San Antonio film community.
- Strong relationship with multiple bars and establishments as an a regular helper (i.e commercial work or freelance)
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: