* Prepare quarterly and annual compliance certificates
*Outline and communicate departmental strategy
*Drive technological changes to facilitate operational improvements
* Identify and develop innovative strategies for payment handling, checks and cash payments
* Draft & finalize every months financial summaries and corporate fillings
* Help & develop strategies for capital and risk management
* Report to executive level regarding weekly cash position and expenditures
* Create board and committee presentations
* Lead weekly working group calls to identify and strategize issue resolutions
* Initiated and executed innovative & effective fundraising ideas to raise money for school, conducted the fundraisers themselves to ensure that they were successful
* Delegated responsibilities and duties among all the other board members
*Review & data maintained for all documents for accuracy, quality, compliance
* Developed policies and procedures and best practice checklist to meet crucial deadlines requested Gathered,
verified and uploaded proper data for process with the understanding of appraisals, funding, title and credit report.
*Cleared to close in accordance with company, investor and federal guidelines for compliance with respect to consumer disclosures.
*Worked in conjunction with loan officers, processors and underwriters to coordinate the resolution of all closing related investor suspense issues.
*Generated closing packages, ensure their proper execution post-close and confirm that all conditions have been met prior to granting funding authorization.
*Regularly achieved the highest volume of closed loans in dept. assignments include scheduling closing, ordering payoffs, verifying employment.
*Building vesting, closing purchases, closing refinances, checking legal descriptions, verifying that parcel numbers were correct.
*Recognized monthly for consistent highest production level exceeding goals for the whole closing team.
* Acted in full compliance with Bank policy and external regulations to protect company's assets.
* Acquired the administrative agent/producer position to assist the organization in fulfilling their work commitments in which the skills and knowledge attained can be fully utilized for the better of the
company as well as its employees, investors, and customers.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: