Dedicated to positively impacting the youth of the congregation with compassionate and hands-on mentoring, teaching and activities. Prepared to bring almost two years' experience in Youth and Family ministry, and four years of Biblical study to the congregation. Adept at leading programs, instructing groups and counseling individual youth. Offering a strong moral compass, understanding of current youth issues and social media experience.
1. Youth Ministry needs to be Biblical.
- Equips the saints for the works of service
- Builds up the body of Christ in love
- Helps unite people in the faith
- Helps people increase in the knowledge of the Son of God
- Increases spiritual maturity
- Promotes spiritual growth
- Teaches the truth in love
- Encourages the proper working of each individual part / person
2. Youth Ministry needs to be relevant.
3. Youth Ministry needs to be comprehensive.
4. Youth Ministry needs to be practical.
5. Youth Ministry needs to be partnered with parents.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: