Seasoned and resourceful Ecommerce Site Merchant drives consistent revenue growth to meet sales goals and objectives for retail businesses through effective assortment planning, execution, and visual merchandising of diverse products. Diligent coordination of details across site for optimal sales. Works effectively and productively within negotiated time frames. Adept at remaining focused on projects from beginning to completion, while paying close attention to detail. Committed to staying current on market trends and consumer interests. Collaborates with cross functional teams to create best product plans and boost sales revenue. Artistic, innovative, and well-organized approach for handling any promotional need.
· MS Office (advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
· Google Analytics
· eComm Report Portal (WebPDM)
· Social Media
Content Coordinator August 2011-October 2013
The Content Coordinator role was ever evolving, primarily responsible for working cross functionally with each department to gain a deep understanding of how each worked independently, develop best practice to incorporate eCommerce into the workflow, establish timelines, and standards for acquiring data. Initial processes were put into place for working with vendors and third-party teams.
• Partners with vendors and global sourcing in efforts to obtain product information packages
• Proofs/writes/produces/updates product pages for the website in accordance with deadlines
• Content + imagery evaluations for consistency and compliance with style/content guidelines and brand strategies
• Applies best practices for writing copy for the website that will enhance SEO
• Track daily, weekly, and future task list of products for content and image completion
Job Titles Held: