AIRPORT OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT-VP/GM Exemplary record in ground transportation, ramp management, airport security, and public safety Accomplished Airport Operations Manager with a solid track record of success leading and driving operational improvement; consistently exceeding goals and expectations. Successful at building corporate infrastructures and establishing operating controls that facilitate smooth operations during periods of significant change and growth. Talent for developing high-performance teams, making effective decisions and quickly revising tactics to achieve goals within aggressive time frames. Core competencies include: Aviation Effective Leadership Vendor Relations Microsoft Office Suite Budgeting & Forecasting Fleet Management Airport Emergency Plans Organizational Objectives Logistics & Strategic Planning Large-Scale Project Management Policy & Procedure Analysis Verbal & Written Communication ACHIEVEMENT HIGHLIGHTS Airport Operations Management: Highly skilled and tactical Airport Operations Manager with extensive management and leadership skills partnering with vendors, employees, third-party contractors, and customers to achieve business objectives. Continuously delivering quality customer service, increasing sales, generating revenue, resolving customer concerns, and managing daily operations. Airport Security Operations: Strategically managed the administration of Emergency Communication software, public safety protocols, and dispatch geographical requirements. Responsible for planning, training, budgeting, coordinating, and scheduling personnel. Extensive knowledge of Federal, State and local Air Traffic rules and regulations. Maintaining compliance with FDOT/FAA standards and emergency procedures. Multi-talented General Manger consistently rewarded for success in planning and operational improvements. Experience in policy development and staff management procedures positively impacting overall morale and productivity. Talented Vice President with excellent employee development, customer service and analytics skills coupled with more than 5 years of experience. Comfortable giving engaging presentations to clients to drive new business, expand accounts and establish brand profile. Excellent team builder and leader of initiatives. Performance-driven Vice President with 5 years of experience aligning systems with business requirements, policies and regulatory requirements. Passionate about applying excellent organization and communication skills to manage and lead teams. Results-oriented individual well-versed in interfacing and consulting on business processes to drive results based on sound overall business judgment. Strategic-thinking VP experienced in supporting corporate initiatives and promoting brand by attending trade shows and client meetings. Offers engaging and pleasant personality with expertise improving customer relationships. Dynamic business builder with astute negotiation skills.
· Establishes, implements, and communicates the strategic direction of the organization's operations division.
· Collaborates with executive leadership to develop and meet company goals while supplying expertise and guidance on operations projects and systems.
· Collaborates with other divisions and departments to carry out the organization's goals and objectives.
· Identifies, recommends, and implements new processes, technologies, and systems to improve and streamline organizational processes and use of resources and materials.
· Ensures that departmental decisions and project plans such as those for staffing, development, organization, material efficiency, hardware acquisitions, and facilities are in line with the organization's business plan and vision.
· Establishes, communicates, and implements operations-related policies, practices, standards, and security measures to ensure effective and consistent support and execution.
· Reviews and approves cost-control reports, cost estimates, and staffing requirements for projects.
· Establishes and administers the department's budget.
· Presents periodic performance reports and metrics to the chief executive officer and other leadership.
· Maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in operations management.
· Identifies training needs and ensures proper training is developed and provided.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: