Board Eligible Medical Dosimetrist from a JRCERT- accredited medical dosimetry program seeking a position at a highly reputable institute. Dedicated and motivated to working with team of professionals to create exceptional care for a diverse group of people.
Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT) treatment planning for:
Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) treatment planning for:
3D Conformal Radiation Therapy (3DCRT) treatment planning for:
Proton Therapy treatment planning for:
Brachytherapy treatment planning, observation and calculation for:
Additional Clinical Experience:
As Volunteer, Outpatient Pharmacy
• Prepare scripts for the pharmacist, call patients regarding the script pick-ups and arrange daily receipts
As Volunteer, Book/Coffee Cart:
• Provide excellent, prompt and courteous service resulting in maximum customer satisfaction
• Provide patients with companionship encouragement and emotional support
As Work Study, Writing Seminar/The Office of Diversity & Inclusion:
• Created a webpage for the Writing Seminar
• Wrote articles for writing seminar events
• Plan, coordinate and execute events and activities for both offices
Community College of Allegheny County, Pittsburgh, PA January 2016 – May2018
As Member/Officer, Alpha Mu Theta, Phi Theta Kappa, International Honor Society:
• Active member of the team that renovated the Milton Rotunda – one of the most used spaces on campus; Designed and re-imagined the space, playing a critical role in decisions about technology; Presented plans to the Board of Trustees and received approval for $250,000 towards the renovation; Achieved recognition in EDUCAUSE magazine and received a Distinguished College Project Award at the 2018 Catalyst – PTK Annual convention
• Active member of the team that worked on renovation and reimagining of the Library & Lecture Hall lobby
• Designed and created a resource guide and a webpage for students with housing and food insecurities receiving a Letter of Appreciation from College President Dr. Quintin Bullock
• Received a Distinguished Honors in Action Award at the 2018 Catalyst – PTK Annual convention
• Invited and hosted two PA State legislators at PA/GA to CCAC – Campus Chat event
As Senator/Treasurer, Student Government:
• Organized Women's Equity Event with multiple speakers in leadership positions talking about employment issues of interest to women and their allies
• Served on the Community and Civic Engagement Committee
• Oversaw a budget of $158,195 as Treasurer.
As Member/President, Science Club:
• Recognized as 2017 Most Valuable Member
As Member/Ambassador, Honors Program:
• Presented research on Gender Equality at the 2017 North East Regional Honors Conference
• Assisted in the creation and operation of CCAC's Pop-up Food Pantry
Honors and Awards:
Community College of Allegheny County, Pittsburgh, PA January 2016 – May 2018
• Awarded 2018 All – PA Academic Team Scholarship
• Awarded 2018 Coca-Cola Academic National Silver Scholarship
• Awarded 2018 5- star award for all my contribution to the college.
• Awarded 2017 Honors Hat-trick award through CCAC Honor Program.
• Authored articles in the student newspaper, Allegheny View
• Served as panelist for the 2018 Women Empowerment Event and the 2018 Getting the Right Start campaign
• Recognized on the floor of the house of representatives in Harrisburg for academic achievements.
• Was invited to meet with House Representatives as well as Senators to discuss increasing the funding for community colleges in Pennsylvania.
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center School of Health Professionals, Houston, TX August 2018 - August 2020
Job Titles Held: