● Thorough understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
● Knowledge of software development methodologies like traditional Waterfall and Iterative Agile methodologies.
● Experience in Requirement gathering; knowledgeable in analyzing Business Requirements and Software Specification Documents.
● Proficient in Functional Testing, Load Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Black Box Testing techniques.
● Hands-on experience with SQL and testing across multiple Scrum teams. Proficient in writing SQL queries for table manipulation of MySQL/ MS SQL Server database and for writing backend test cases.
● Experience in creating Business Requirement Document, Software Specification Document, Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Traceability Matrixes, Defect Report, Daily Status Report, and Effort Estimation Report Proficiency in defect tracking and reporting.
● Proficiency in HP Quality Center (HP) Site Administration and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM); Created, Executed and Managed several test cases using ALM.
Programming Skills: Familiarity with VB Script, PHP, HTML.Applications:
MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator).
Interpersonal SkillsExcellent verbal and written communicator.
●Perform functional, acceptance and regression testing on dozens of applications using manual testing methods.
●To provide a good quality check on new applications and functionality before they are released to production.
●To find, document and report bugs, errors, interoperability flaws and other issues within proprietary software applications developed for QVC's global user base.
●Demonstrate methodical, detail-oriented and thorough approach to all assignments while adhering to compressed timelines. Complete all assignments on or ahead of schedule.
●Delivered quality releases and service packs during the software life cycle and experienced in transitioning from an extreme programming methodology to agile methodology.
Project: Orange HRM (Human Resources Software Application)
Duration: June 2015 – February 2016
Description: OrangeHRM provides modules for personnel information management, employee self-service (ESS), leave, time & attendance, benefits and recruitment services. The HRM application enables employees to view, add and update personal information over the internet with minimal HR involvement. The application's GUI allows employees to manage personal data anywhere/anytime. The project assures combination of these modules into one application.
● Participated in requirement analysis & sprint meetings.
● Developed test plan, test cases and reported traceability matrix to link requirements with logged defects.
● Developed and executed validation scripts, and worked closely with Business Analysts, Developers and Product Owners to ensure data extracted from multiple sources is valid and accurate.
● Performed functional testing on ESS, leave, time & attendance modules.
● Monitored graphs to keep track on the progress of the release.
● Performed UAT to determine whether the application satisfies its acceptance criteria and is ready to be accepted by the customer.
● Created Release notes at the end of each sprint or after releasing feature to the production environment.
● Developed test cases that cover UI as well as verify data integrity using SQL queries.
● Worked on Microsoft SQL server for retrieving required information.
Project: Code Traverse (E-learning Portal)
Duration: Jan 2015 - June 2015 Description: The website is designed for programming instructions in C, SQL and HTML. The website provides several learning tools such as blogs, tutorials, vocabulary, quizzes etc.
● Prepared test plans and test cases in Google docs.
● Prepared and conducted functional and regression testing on multiple browsers for the website on various devices.
● Tested and reported bugs in JIRA.
● Monitored user actions using Google analytics.
● Monitored error logs in the browser console to assist developers investigate bugs.
● Worked closely with Product Manager and Developers to efficiently test and release high quality features.
● Tested different website functionalities and features by providing clients with recorded voice and screen activity.
● Test user stories on multiple platforms and devices (iPad,iPhone, Windows, Mac and Tablets)
● Submitted valuable feedback, survey forms for AirBnB, Autodesk 3D-Modelling Studio, Healthcare Websites, Gemvara, GP Strategies, Google Search, Mojopages, Dropbox.
● Reported issues found in the mobile applications for Paperless Post, Target, Uber, Spartoo, Hinge, Moonlighting, Alarm Clock Xtreme Free +Timer.
● Contributed in testing responsive Landing pages (Yahoo/Wedding) on different devices (iPhone/iPad)
● Installed, configured, and deployed test applications on multiple platforms, including several IVR platforms (Genesys, Avaya, others), commercial clouds (E.g., AWS), premise servers, mobile devices, and others.
● Tested different versions of iOS and Android versions using browserstack.
ISTQB | International Software Testing Qualifications Board October 2015
Certified Tester Foundation Level - Certificate from American Software Testing Qualifications Board (ASTQB).
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: