• Responsible for working with children k-5
• Helping children do their homework
• Using my imagination to come up with a variety of activities for the children
• Reporting back to the parents about their child's day
• Review the client's records to get a better understanding of the background of the client's presenting problem, their needs, and their goals.
• Work with and empower clients and their caregivers to be the experts on their own situation and for them to be able to identify strengths, outcomes, and address needs and concerns.
• Provide clients and their caregivers referrals for community resources and help assist in the access to those resources as acting as a liaison.
• Help to advocate for clients through talking to the client's medical team and ensuring that the client and their caregiver's needs are being met.
• Help to facilitate interactions amongst the client/caregiver and the members of the medical team when appropriate and empower the family to address their needs and any barriers they may be facing.
• Work with clients, caregivers, treatment teams, and referral sources to discuss and implement recommended interventions (e.g. transportation assistance, education, meal assistance, housing assistance, and crisis intervention).
• Discuss the needs of the client and caregiver with them and their medical team so that their progress can be tracked, identify any changes to be made, and identify any additional barriers or needs.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: