Senior [Job Title] and outstanding performer in [Skill] and [Skill] within [Industry]. Proven success in leadership, operational excellence and organizational development with keen understanding of elements of [Type] business. Recognized for inspiring management team members to excel and encouraging creative work environments. Experienced [Job Title] with over [Number] years of experience in [Industry]. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Consistently saved costs while increasing profits. Multi-talented [Job Title] consistently rewarded for success in planning and operational improvements. Experience in policy development and staff management procedures positively impacting overall morale and productivity. Accuracy-driven and dedicated with top-notch time management skills and the ability to work with minimal oversight to manage office and field transportation operations. Offering understanding of compliance, safety and security concerns. Expert in [Software Program]. Talented Transportation Assistant adept at delivering administrative and logistical support to meet transportation department needs. Excellent communication and project management skills. Bringing [Number] years of related field experience. Structured Transportation Assistant with in-depth knowledge of transportation regulations, methods and practices. Offering over [Number] years of hands-on experience in loading and transporting materials. Analytical problem-solver with excellent administrative and team leadership skills. Electronic and Able. Disciplined Total Loss Adjuster with exceptional abilities in developing strategies and negotiating claims to a timely conclusion. Expertise in mediation, arbitration, litigating, settlement and assessment. Committed to complying with local, state and federal regulations.
Fires Operations Senior Advisor on the largest overseas U.S. military garrison in the world for a forward deployed Field Army Headquarters supporting United States Forces Korea (USFK) and the Combined Forces Command. Senior Advisor responsible for the planning, coordinating, and execution of fires, target management, and cyberspace electromagnetic activities to achieve operational objectives in support of Joint and Combined operation. Provided technical assistance to personnel for logistical transactions and operations and consistently monitored inventory and material allocations for accuracy. Initiated material procurement and managed procurement processing.
• Steadily meets all mission requirements and tasks; maintained 100% accountability of organizational equipment.
• Prepared items for shipment, duties included assembling, addressing, stamping, and shipping merchandise or material; receiving, unpacking, verifying and recording incoming merchandise or material; and arranging for the transportation of products.
• Provided monthly, quarterly and yearly job performance counseling and evaluation for subordinates development for future advancement
• Scheduled and organized multi-level briefings to junior, mid and senior personnel across the South Korean peninsula
Operations Sergeant Major in the Current Operations Integration Center (COIC); responsible for providing oversight and expertise for current operations; provided guidance on Tactical Operations Center (TOC) employment. Ensured that the COIC operated in accordance with established policies and configurations during overseas contingency operations and exercises focused in the Indo-Asia-Pacific area of responsibility. Managed the accountability and maintenance of $15 million worth of equipment and 25 Combatants; established training plans for Battle Noncommissioned Officers. Managed rear detachment activities in home station command post as directed during select exercises. Assisted in forecasting and managing budget systems as required. Managed the accountability of $20 million worth of equipment. Consistently monitored inventory, and material allocations for accuracy. Identify and manage component H/W configurations for deployment to CONUS and OCONUS locations.
• Performed exceptionally well as a problem solver and administrator; superb team builder; possess excellent communication skills, effortlessly thinks through complex conditions.
• Directed, optimized, and coordinated full order life cycle to ensure proper replacement of all organizational equipment.
• Kept track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs, and efficiency to ensure that all equipment as accounted, inventoried, inspected, and properly signed for.
Course Instructor and Writer; presented course material to both junior and senior military leaders; facilitated discussions, training. Taught Resident and Video Tele-Training (VTT) for Battle Staff Noncommissioned Officer's Course, First Sergeant Course, at Noncommissioned Officer Leadership Center of Excellence (NCOLCoE). Supervised, mentored, and evaluated students attending courses; monitored and recommended changes to future lesson plans. Traveled worldwide to facilitate computer-simulated end of course staff exercises; maintained and accounted for equipment valued at $200,000.
• Awarded the Master Instructor Certificate for excellence and proficiency, rated number one among the top 5 of 28 instructors; completed the Master Resiliency Training Course.
• Performed as an exceptional Small Group Leader; demonstrated the unique ability to influence, guide, and motivate senior leaders to achieve and exceed course standards; sought out by other instructors as the Subject Matter Expert on Army Staff Operations; achieved a graduation rate of 99%.
• Demonstrated experience in conducting program evaluations and use of customer feedback to improve overall program effectiveness/impact highly desired.
• Delivered course curriculum using his creativeness while still maintaining the required army terminal learning objectives and outcomes.
• Possesses a strong verbal/written communication skill along, which developed through the army's small group and basic instructor training.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: