Develop, recommend, implement and assesses T&L strategy, policies and programs at Nestle in market level to support the organization performance culture and ensure competency development of its employees now and for the future. Functionally lead Training & Learning people, providing guidance and expertise to technical/functional areas. Operationally focused measuring what matters.
• Responsible for developing and recommending the learning strategies and plans to build competencies for employees to manage business processes and systems to optimize operational effectiveness
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and causes of performance and learning problems
• Prescribes solutions for learning gaps, improving performance or solving performance problems. Defines the learning objectives, audience needs and the general approach required
• Provides overall guidance to training activities in area of responsibility including Core Curriculum and collaborate with internal stakeholders
Managing Preparation, Delivery and Follow-up
• Develops and implements training plans and programs to support the current and future business needs
• Ensure provision of Train the Trainer and Coaching Expertise
• Manage program and monitor delivery
• Ensure any intervention or program is followed-up to ensure application and effectiveness of learning
• Defines measures of success for the program with the line of business, ensures that the measurement process is realistic and easy to implement
• Manage quality of Training & Learning provision, ensuring it remains at the cutting edge, benchmarking with other relevant companies. Ensure evaluations processes are effective and meaningful
Managing others with responsibility for a Corporate department/ business unit.
• Accountable for employee development, performance evaluation, performance objectives, setting departmental objectives etc.
• Effective Management, Coordination and preparation of Training & Learning Budgets at Corporate level
• Ensures effective use of all e learning technology
Strategic Business Partner on training issues
• Regularly meets with managers and leaders of departments to understand the business outcomes essentials for their success. Designs and develops training programs that equip staff with the required skills to achieve the organization\\\'s quality, financial and customer service goals. Continually plans, assesses and evaluates training and organization development services against the organization\\\'s business plan and the needs each division/business unit.
• Ensure communication of all relevant training information to HRBP\'s and employees Nestle in the market wide
• Manage external trainers and subcontractors as well as internal trainers and secure quality level
Training and Learning Community Management
• Manage the performance of Training and Learning Community through the performance agreement system
• Plan and organize the work in community and assign resources as needed
• Provide coordinated development support with other elements of the Human Resources Department
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: