A results-driven leader with a proven ability to fully utilize all available resources to advance the progress of the total operation with a strategic approach; A goal oriented, visionary and well-versed leader in every aspect of business operations management, always practicing a balance between people, product and profit. A versatile manager with the ability to adapt when faced with challenges.
· Organizational leadership
· Project management
· Emotional awareness
· Client/Vendor relations
· Strong verbal communication
· Budgeting and finance
· Skilled multi-tasker
· Developed quality MWR programs and community services for several of the finest military communities in the United States and Europe, and maintained these programs and services to very highest of standards, working closely with private industry business
· Possess a strategic and innovative vision by analyzing the current scenario, studying trends, demographics and attentively charting the course for accomplishment
· Demonstrated Subject Matter Expert in the knowledge of Food & Beverage policies, operational management and procedures, as well as technical standards and regulations
· Committed visionary leader and results-oriented Program Manager with the ability to build collaborative relationships with outside organizations, senior-level managers and employees, developing human capital and leading organizational change
· Possess a keen understanding of the business financial positioning in all areas of income, expense, capital usage, and cash flow budgeting
· Ability to analyze, plan, and adjust work operations of one or more organizational segments to meet program requirements and objectives within the available resources
· Extremely adaptable to mission changes and recognizing potential second and third order effects, to include making immediate and logical decisions for uninterrupted mission continuance and development of contingency plans
· A proud servant leader, putting others needs before my own, serving the military for more than 19 years in the Morale, Welfare, and Recreation Services, giving our military communities innovative, quality and valued programs.
· Lead teams of professionals in some of the Air Forces largest and most diverse MWR operations, emphasizing on the exceptional delivery of guest service while enhancing the mental and physical well-being of Air Force members and their families.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume: