Proactive Superintendent experienced in managing a variety of construction projects. Successful in creating effective communication between site personnel, owners team and the management team.
- Successfully lead the: USP 797 Pharmacy Upgrade, Lobby Renovation, hospital cosmetic project, and Joint Commission work at St. Elizabeth Hospital.
- Helped train field engineers in pursuit of becoming assistant Superintendents and Superintendents
- Worked on helping integrate new technology in the field and office to better help the abilities of the team.
Superintendent June 2016 to CurrentGenCon Inc. － West Bridgewater, MaResponsible for the field work of all construction projects at St. Elizabeth Hospital after May 2016 - Current. Managed multiple projects and subcontractors simultaneously with success. Worked with the Hospital management and their team of architects and engineers to constantly change to the scope and design of projects to suit their needs.
Assiatant Superintendent December 2015 to June 2016GenCon Inc. － West Bridgewater, MA
- Responsible for running side projects that at St. Elizabeth Hospital to help the Superintendent
- Going over the drawings and the construction site to make sure that the building intent was being met
- Orientated Subcontractors to the Sites standards and Safety measures.
Assitant Superintendent December 2013 to December 2015JLL Construction － Boston, Ma
-Ran small-medium office renovation projects ranged from 100K-1M+
- Assisted 3 Superintendent on 50M + Factory and office building for Entegris in Billerica Ma.
- Worked on site for multiple projects with the Director of Field Operations/Head Superintendent, learning a lot about how to successfully lead projects and the entire staff of the Field.
Bachelor of Science : Construction Management, 2014Wentworth Institue of Technology － Boston, Ma, USA