* Detail-oriented professional with strong technical skills and the ability to learn concepts quickly.
* Sub Contactor offering 6 years in industrial cleaning services, as well as a dedication to completing tasks on time and surpassing expectations.
* Dedicated Customer Service Representative motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success.
* To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills and seeking an opportunity to add value by contributing my experience and knowledge with avenues to grow professionally.
* Held responsibility of cleaning and maintaining the office floors, windows and carpets.
* Used assorted equipment such as vacuum, floor washer and buffering machine to keep the office floors shining.
* Ensured safety of the premises and other assigned areas by keeping windows and doors locked after office hours.
* Studied the instructions, specifications or blueprints for putting the furniture pieces together.
* Used manual and power tools to join components, and adhesives, nails and screws to hold them together.
* Most often met or exceeded a quota of finished goods each workday.
* Examined merchandise to ensure that it was correctly priced and displayed and that it functioned as advertised.
* Provided customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
* Kept records of purchases, sales, and requisitions.
* Pulaski Technical College
North Little Rock, AR
Pursuing a Degree in Business Management & Administration
Job Titles Held: