Enthusiastic, compassionate, Certified Cardio-Vascular Nursing professional with 16 +years of experience as a Registered Nurse, providing quality nursing. Possess incomparable knowledge of the nursing processes, professional standards of nursing and committed to clinical excellence and a philosophy of "the patient comes first." Dually licensed (New York and Massachusetts), diversely experienced- comprehensive background in Critical Care and Medical- Telemetry Nursing. Charge nurse background coordinating a 36 bed unit and a 12 bed unit.
Staff Registered Nurse/Charge Nurse
January 2006 to the current date, acting charge nurse in a Medical Telemetry Unit supervising 2 to 9 RN's, as well as, unlicensed personal. Maintaining a high level of patient care, evaluating other nurses and acting as an educational resource for nurses. Other tasks also include directing the admission, discharge and general flow of patients, and assigning nurses and support staff to patients.
As a Staff Registered Nurse,
From June 1991- October, 2004, I resided in Bangkok, Thailand.
Expected Graduation date of March, 2016
1. Joint Commission- Development of Nurse to Nurse Walking Rounds and Nurse to Physician Reporting
2. Nurse/Pharmacy Committee- currently active
3. Med Triage Committee- currently active
4. Magnet Champion Committee, Magnet Newsletter committee
5. Magnet Champion Ambassador and Escort
6. Heparin/Insulin Task Force Committee
7. Professional Practice Model Committee- currently active
8. American Nurses Association Advisory Committee on Compassion Fatigue- currently active
Medical Mission to Haiti, November 30- Dec 8, 2012
Volunteer for Crudem Foundation
MSAR, January 2010- current
American Heart Association, September 2010
Minuteman Senior Services, Burlington, MA, July 2006 - Current
1. Friendly Visitor Program
2. Transportation for Personal Needs Program
3. Grocery Shopper Program
English, Native Language
Thai (verbally Fluent)
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.