Highly adaptive leader with a proven track record of developing and leading groups of high performing engineers in hardware, software, and interdisciplinary fields while cultivating inclusive team culture. Has deep technical experience in defining workloads and evaluation methodologies to assess the experience of all client products. Quickly gains understanding of new technologies and how they will benefit the customer in future products. Brings an outside in approach to product development and evaluation methodology to deliver to customer needs.
- Lead a team of hardware, software, and human factors engineers in developing industry leading evaluation methodologies and lab capabilities for measuring performance, user experience, and new technologies to ensure that Intel innovations translate to better customer experience.
- Used an-outside in approach, to research, understand, and develop user representative "day in the life of" workflows and workloads focused on entertainment, web, productivity, content creation, and gaming. These were used to showcase Intel platform benefits in press activities and executive demos, build marketing/competitive messaging, and influence product development.
- Pioneered a trusted partnership program though the Intel Excellence Program with leading PC OEMs to evaluate and optimize the UX of upcoming client devices. Provided detailed test reports to OEM partners on the UX and device capabilities of pre-production designs. Changed the way customers designed and evaluated their own products leading to the release of award winning client devices to market and preference for Intel inside.
- Developed and executed on strategies with PR and client business unit for launching Intel client segment products through the technical press using a deep understanding of the industry landscape and competitive analysis.
- Owned and tracked a corporate wide business indicator named the Press Perception Index (PPI), used to influence key positioning/roadmap decisions, which represents the tech press sentiment at an Intel or competitor client launch embargo date.
- Produced press workshops to educate top tech press members about the features in new upcoming platforms while providing hands on testing on pre-production systems for the press (latest workshops: ICL-U, SKL-X). Workshops allowed the tech press to showcase the benefits of new Intel products in press articles even if OEM systems were not available at launch.
- Owned performance evaluation and collateral development for the Intel Press Kit Program. Worked hand in hand with PR and client business unit to ensure that the systems sent out to the tech press for review met their high standards and new capabilities could showcased.
- Developed and scaled multiple measurement and analysis labs (~10K sq ft) making up the holistic platform assessment capabilities of Intel in the areas of Imaging, Display, Touch, Stylus, Comms, Audio/Voice/Speech, Power and Thermals.
- Responsible for defining, developing, and deploying proof points for Intel devices showing the performance of Intel technology for planning and roadmap teams, customers, tech press, and sales & marketing.
- Developed industry leading platform evaluation and competitive assessment tools in hardware and software for Intel based devices.
- Developed an award winning and patented system for measuring device user experience through display output.
- Managed the development of a windows and android app for customers and press to enable new product evaluation methods.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: