Results-focused education and nonprofit professional with strength in developing programs and making connections. Data driven, big picture thinker who can bring vision to reality. Proactive leader with strengths in communication and collaboration. Proficient in special education law, current issues and best proactive. Successful in creating relationships with all stakeholders; staff, parents, and donors. Experienced at budgeting, grant writing and seeking funds to support organizations and the implementation of specific programs.
· Identified and cultivated donor prospects, including individuals, corporations, and local foundations, in support of Elkhart Safe Haven.
· In coordination with the YWCA NCIN Chief Executive Officer and Advancement team members, assisted with donor solicitations.
· Identified and developed relationships with new major donors in Elkhart County.
· Created fundraising and awareness campaigns related to domestic violence in Elkhart County. Communications to create
· Represented the YWCA NCIN at business, civic, and community meetings in Elkhart.
·Coordinated the planning and execution of fundraising and awareness events in Elkhart.
· Maintains financial records for special events operational costs, budget projections, and analyses.
· Negotiates and monitors contracts for special event vendors for Elkhart County.
· Develops and enhances working relationships with various organizations, non-profit groups, service clubs and businesses.
Successfully led all aspects of the district special education programs and services including the following:
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: