Duties- Operation of T6 Engine, Pumps, Hand Tools, and Chainsaws.
- Construction of simple and progressive hose lays.
- Inventory and maintain fire equipment and tools per season.
- Programming, Cloning, operation of 800mhz, King, And BK portable radios.
- Preparation of Fire Reports.
- Training Smokechasers on operation and maintenance of fire equipment.
DNR has served as my home unit for MNICS T2IA assignments. Performed multiple FFT1 and FFT2 western details.
- Operation of T6, T3, T4 engines, available for nationwide response.
- Perform Single resource boss duties including paperwork, engine maintenance, inventory, purchases, briefings, CTR's, crew wellness, and training new fire fighters.
- Prescribed Burning
- Crew member on a T3 engine. Performed engine and equipment checks. Pump operator duties on T3 PTO driven, mark 3, and shindaiwa pumps.
- Preparation of Fire Reports and CTR's
- Simple and progressive hose lays.
- Daily PT
- Completed 25 burn units equaling 6352 acres
- Performed Ignition, holding, supression, wetlining, patrol, swamping, and operation of T6 engine.
- Maintained tools and equipment
Itasca Community College Wildland Fire Diploma
S-110, S-130, S-190, I-100, S-133, L-180, S-211, S-212,L-280, S-131, M-410, S-290S-230, S-231, Defensive driving, DOT health card.
Current Quals- ICT5, FFT1, FFT2, FAL3
Trainee- CRWB, FAL2, ENGB
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: