Food service professional and culinary arts student seeking a position in an elegant fine dining establishment. Extensive knowledge of high-end ingredients and food and wine pairings. Organized, independent worker with strong time management skills. Detail-oriented and able to learn new tasks quickly and effectively. Server bringing enthusiasm, dedication and an exceptional work ethic. Trained in customer service with a universal knowledge of cuisine. Promoted to Bartender for seven months until I left. Fast and efficient at making cocktails.
• Consistently provided professional, friendly and engaging service.
• Skillfully promoted items on beverage lists and restaurant specials.
• Followed all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage to uphold proper health standards.
• Displayed enthusiasm and knowledge about the restaurant's menu and products.
• Routinely supported other areas of the restaurant as requested, including answering telephones and completing financial transactions for other staff.
• Set dining tables according to type of event and service standards.
• Addressed diner complaints with kitchen staff and served replacement menu items promptly.
• Routinely cleaned work areas, glassware and silverware throughout each shift.
• Immediately reported accidents, injuries or unsafe work conditions to manager.
• Developed and maintained positive working relationships with others to reach business goals.
• Guided guests through menus while demonstrating thorough knowledge of the food, beverages and ingredients.
• Provided friendly and attentive service.
• Inventoried and restocked items throughout day.
• Precisely described menu items and special offerings and appropriately identified wine pairings.
• Maintained table settings by removing courses, replacing utensils and refilling beverages promptly and courteously.
• Verified cash drawer against the day's receipts.
• Bussed, cleared, cleaned and set tables in a quiet and efficient manner.
• Resolved guest complaints quickly and efficiently.
• Received frequent customer compliments for going above and beyond normal duties.
• Assertively upsold alcoholic beverages, appetizers and desserts.
• Delivered quality service by providing a warm and welcoming environment.
• Assisted co-workers whenever possible.
• Effectively listened to, understood and clarified guest concerns and issues.
• Operated all kitchen equipment adeptly.
• Upheld highest standard for cleanliness of glass and silverware.
• Quickly set up and cleared tables and stocked all service stations.
• Bussed and reset tables and kept dining room and work areas clean.
• Maintained clean and presentable tables with tableware, spotless glassware, silverware and linens.
• Maintained high standards of cleanliness and sanitation.
• Maintained clean dining room, lobby and service areas at all times.
Customer Service, Efficient
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.