I have worked at the Grand Finale since I was 14 years old, I have done 6 positions there, so far. It is a very time consuming job when it comes
to learning every last detail, but it is worth it. Any one there can tell you that I am very good at my job, I am very dedicated.
At Scarlet Oaks, I earned my CBSPD, I am one out of 4 people that passed. There, we learned; Medical Terminology, sterile techniques,
processing and distribution, how to run an CPR/BLS, and much more. My heart and mind belongs to the medical field. I had my clinicals
at Jewish Kenwood surgery center, after they closed, 3 students were chosen to help clean it up. We learned how to work the sterilizers, wrap
up the loose instruments. We also had to put sets together and write down what the other instruments were that weren't in the sets.
* Set up and performed initial prep work for food items such as soups, sauces and salads.
* Followed proper food handling methods and maintained correct temperature of all food products.
* Consistently verified that kitchen staff followed all recipes and portioned serving guidelines correctly.
* Provided nutritious, safe, visually appealing, innovative and properly prepared and flavored food.
* Consistently kept a clean and safe environment by adhering to all federal, state and local sanitation and safety requirements.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: