Organized and dependable server with a total of 4 years of high-volume restaurant experience. Effective and clear creator of service orders. Flexible and easy-going in a high-stress environment, and effectively delivers top-notch customer service and anticipates the needs of guests in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
Currently attending Arizona State University as a double major in English and Philosophy while maintaining a GPA of 3.90
Excelled in academia, participating in many honors and Advanced Placement classes, and earning an unweighted GPA, of 3.5. Participated in clubs such as National Honors Society and Speech and Debate. Received awards from Arizona State University for my academic achievements, including the Dean's award and the New American Scholarship.
Appointed Officer Positions for Kappa Delta Sorority
- Entailed large-event planning, budgeting, and attention to detail. Events took place 1-2 times a month in which myself and a co-sisterhood chair were in charge of running the event and managing other coordinators for the event.
- Selected by the President of Beta Psi chapter of Kappa Delta to revise and review standing by laws of the sorority
- In charge of an entire day of recruitment; including planning floor layout, decorations, outfits, and budget
- Responsible for aiding the VP Membership in maintaining the rest of the positions under her COC, submitting budgets to Finance, and being available for all events under Membership
- Responsible for meeting with members of the sorority for Academic Bad Standing meetings to discuss how the sorority can help them, planning study hours and creating a rewards system, and matching women of the sorority in the same majors to increase academic involvement within the sorority.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: