Committed to providing students with firm guidelines, consistency and dependability to foster social and academic growth. Dedicated (job title)? and focused on building each students strengths and confidence. Passionate about serving physical, emotional and academic needs of those facing disabilities. Knowledgeable about childhood development and special education. Has the desire to further my knowledge and experience. During my experiences working with children who have disabilities I feel I have the gift to relate to them in a remarkable way. This is because I have my own disabilities, Attention Deficit Disorder, and a hearing loss in my right ear.
• Maintain exceptional standards of customer service during high-volume, fast-paced operations.
• Train new team members in cash register operation, stock procedures and customer service.
• Manage children and team special events
• Responsible for resolving issues with cash registers, card scanners and printers.
• Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers and griddles with caution and according to manufacturer directions.
• Warmly greet visitors to promote great customer service and positive ordering experience.
• Correctly receive orders, process payments and respond appropriately to guest concerns.
• Managed closing duties, including restocking items and reconciling cash drawer.
• Checked patrons' identification to ensure minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
• Maintain business records by updating customer information.
• Schedule appointments for clients.
• Organize client files, develop spreadsheets, email reports and scan documents.
• Answer approximately 10 phone calls daily.
• Deliver client tax returns in person and by mail.
• Displayed exemplary behavior as authority figure and citizen to provide athletes with role model.
• Assisted in supervised academic progress of student-athletes.
• Developed training and exercises to meet individual requirements.
• Communicated effectively with coaches and fellow athletes, including organizing meetings.
• Applied evaluation techniques and personal knowledge to assess abilities to assign players to correct positions on team.
Completed course work in Special Education and Childhood Development
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: