· Extensive knowledge with the software Development life cycle (SDLC). Waterfall model V- model and agile development metrologies.
· Experience in analysis, development and integration of client server, web-based and embedded applications.
· Thorough understanding and knowledge of software testing, system analysis and data structures.
· Solid experience in developing, reviewing and executing test plans, test cases and test scenarios.
· Hands-on experience performing functional testing, system testing, smoke sanity testing, regression testing and ah-hoc testing, Stress testing.
· Experience in analysis of system requirements specification (SRS), functional requirement specification (FRS) and design documents.
· Experience in the verification and validation process including reviews and meeting to evaluate about test cases, and information about the project we are working on.
· Experience in developing manual test cases and test data scenarios.
· Proficient in test cases preparation and execution.
More than 4 years of working experience in the IT industry with expertise in area of Quality Assurance. Full life cycle (SDLC) experience with manual testing embedded software. Industry experience in Automotive, infotainment Testing Engineer. Worked in Verification & Validation and Agile methodologies with weekly scrum meeting. Have strong communication skills and the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously. To obtain an Infotainment Test Engineer position with a challenging work environment that offers learning opportunities with growth potential.
• Review and analyze system specifications
• Collaborate with team members to develop effective strategies and test plans
• Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects
• Report bugs and errors to development teams
• Help troubleshoot issues
• Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing (Vendor testing, Patch testing)
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
• Modify existing test programs as needed.
• Work with development test engineers to transfer new programs to production.
• Confirm the functionality of test setups while maintaining the operation of infotainment test benches
• Perform testing tasks such as running navigation routes, Bluetooth calling, USB media compatibility, Android Auto/Apple Car Play (Wired and Wireless) functionality, speech recognition control of infotainment features, etc.
• Work in a team of engineers validating/qualifying software for highly complex In-vehicle infotainment products.
• Support Customer Onsite & Road Testing (Caravan) related to Navigation, Telematics, Traffic & other SXM services
• Reported Defects are entered in the defect management tool (Jira).
• Perform Regression Testing / Automated Testing in vehicle as well as bench testing.
• Develop and maintain test cases/procedures and related documentation for testing of all automotive infotainment systems.
• Work with global test teams to develop test cases, perform system level testing & find bugs.
• Perform sanity and ad-hoc testing on Bluetooth, Navigation, Audio, Car play, android auto, Software update through USB and Wi-Fi.
• Hands-on experience in Bluetooth profiles and features testing.
• Update test changes and updates with respect to customer requirement changes
• Utilize knowledge to understand product specifications and how they relate to test plan development.
• Evaluate new software releases to ensure it meets the acceptance criteria
• Track and report problems and verify solutions using bug tracking applications.
• Participate in in-vehicle field evaluations of Infotainment related features and functions.
• Running automated test cases for stability test using Panasonic test automation tool.
• Ensure status and communication reports are detailed, comprehensive and accurate.
• Attend long distance Ride & Drive with other Tester and Engineers.
• Report and log issues into a bug tracking system, including issue logs, evidence and the steps to reproduce the issue.
• Work to ensure assigned testing tasks meet the deadlines.
• Execute test cases across multiple platforms and builds in an agile environment.
• Infotainment, Multimedia, Navigation, Human Machine Interface cooperating with Hyundai America Technical Center, Inc. (HATCI Request).
• Analysis of user requirement specification and Functional Specifications of the embedded software.
• Perform sanity testing for Multimedia, Navigation, Applications, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth connectivity, Tuner, and Hyundai automobile testing.
• Performed manual Ad-hoc, Smoke-Sanity, and Functional Regression Testing.
• Prioritized and classified bugs; Generated and tracked the defects using JIRA.
• Created Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) document.
• Attended weekly team meetings and bug/defect scrum meetings.
· Responsibilities include regular software functional and system testing on Hyundai Test Benches and vehicle.
· Manual sanity test experience working with embedded automotive system
· Work with the test lead, project management, and engineering teams to locate and resolve issues.
· Execute test cases across multiple platforms and builds in an agile environment.
Report and log issues into a bug tracking system, including track files and necessary steps to recreate.
· Work to ensure assigned testing tasks meet the deadlines.
· Ensure status and communication reports are detailed, comprehensive and accurate.
· Working with different client's (Hyundai, KIA).
· Extensive experience as a Software QA Analyst/Engineer in Manual, UAT, and Automated & Mobile validation for client server, mobile application, & embedded infotainment software in Agile development process.
· Expert in Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) including Planning Process, Test Design, Risk Analysis, Defect Tracking and Management, and Test Reporting.
· Expert in executing Smoke testing, Integration testing, and Regression testing.
· Hands on experience in designing test cases, generating and maintaining test scripts, analyzing bugs, and interacting with other team members to debug the errors.
· Expert in tracking and reporting the bugs in Bugzilla, JIRA, RTC
· Hands on experience different kind of tools Neo-VI, Vector-canoe, Tera term, WinSCP, Putty, and Diagnostics Engineering tool, QNX Momentics, MoCCa, MobaXterm, DLT viewer, Buddy, Platform tools
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: