• Established a pervasive safety culture by engaging team members on a grass-roots level, and realized a 50% reduction in collision frequency from the previous year.
• Advocated additions to the existing national safety regimen with obstacle training, as well as practical road testing.
• Forged results-driven business partnerships with both internal and external vendors, and engaged in strategic planning to prepare for market expansion to the effect of a 20% increase in volume year-over-year.
• Expedited gains in customer satisfaction through employee engagement and accountability that resulted in a sustained 16% increase in on-time service metrics.
• Solidified a can-do culture among a team of 50+ couriers producing quality of service unrealized since San Francisco SDC launched 5 years ago.
• Actualized an aggressive logistics culture to maximize productivity resulting in the highest measured productivity to date. The SF team continues to maintain productivity results 8 percentage points above market goal despite numerous geographic and logistical challenges.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: