Decisive Marketing Manager who drives company growth through creative and innovative marketing strategies. Skilled at analyzing market trends and customer needs to develop highly-effective and targeted marketing campaigns.
Go-to-market strategy development
Microsoft Office Suite expert
April 2017 to September 2017New Immigrant
Immigrated in USA within 5 months, in process of settle down new life, I intend to apply for further studying in university, after school, I'd like to look for job to allow me to have better integration with new environment, new lifestyle, new culture... I am happy to welcome all new challenges, work harder to keep pace with co-workers in current circumstance, respect other's success, quick learning/adapted for greater performance, and be responsible for my decision/works ... I believe I can handle the assigned job in good conditions, even though I am a apprentice or start up at a junior position.
Senior Marketing Manager January 2001 to December 2015Multi-nationtional Companies － Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Used to hold the position: Senior Marketing Manager for several multi-national companies with particular brands like Shiseido, Calvin Klein Jean, Lancel Paris, Nippon Paint, Enchanteur.
- Developed and evaluated marketing strategies based on knowledge of company objectives and market trends.
- Partnered with internal stakeholders to define marketing program requirements.
- Planned and managed budgets in excess of $3,000,000 US$ per year. Developed marketing strategies and campaigns accordingly.
- Collaborated with advertising and promotion managers to promote products and services. Collaborated with communications teams on standardization, design and production of marketing materials.
- Analyzed performance of all marketing programs to determine the best opportunities for optimization.
- Created sales strategies to promote advertising offerings and motivate larger deals.
- Conducted strategic competitive analysis by assessing strengths and weaknesses of competitors.
- Managed new product development process, and content releases for product launch. Wrote creative and engaging briefs for internal and external agencies.
- Managed, mentored and developed a team of 4 brand managers. 1 communication manager, 1 merchandising manager, 2 training managers, 2 sales manager, 1 trade promotion manager.
- Increased revenue by 23% through product improvements/new launch.
Education and Training
MBA : Business Administration, 2011MAASTRICHT SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT － Ho Chi Minh, VIETNAMMBA of MAASTRICHT School of Management is ranking No.2 in Netherland, and No.11 in Euro.
Bachelor of Arts : Business Administration, 1994THE OPEN UNIVERSITY － HO CHI MINH, VIETNAMThe Open University is the first private university in Ho Chi Minh which initially applied modern education system from USA at that time.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
MAASTRICHT SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
THE OPEN UNIVERSITY
Job Titles Held:
Senior Marketing Manager
MBA : Business Administration , 2011 Bachelor of Arts : Business Administration , 1994
Create a job alert for [job role title] at [location].