Decisive Marketing Manager who drives company growth through creative and innovative marketing strategies. Skilled at analyzing market trends and customer needs to develop highly-effective and targeted marketing campaigns.
Go-to-market strategy development
Microsoft Office Suite expert
April 2017 to September 2017New Immigrant
Immigrated in USA within 5 months, in process of settle down new life, I intend to apply for further studying in university, after school, I'd like to look for job to allow me to have better integration with new environment, new lifestyle, new culture... I am happy to welcome all new challenges, work harder to keep pace with co-workers in current circumstance, respect other's success, quick learning/adapted for greater performance, and be responsible for my decision/works ... I believe I can handle the assigned job in good conditions, even though I am a apprentice or start up at a junior position.
Senior Marketing Manager January 2001 to December 2015Multi-nationtional Companies － Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Used to hold the position: Senior Marketing Manager for several multi-national companies with particular brands like Shiseido, Calvin Klein Jean, Lancel Paris, Nippon Paint, Enchanteur.
- Developed and evaluated marketing strategies based on knowledge of company objectives and market trends.
- Partnered with internal stakeholders to define marketing program requirements.
- Planned and managed budgets in excess of $3,000,000 US$ per year. Developed marketing strategies and campaigns accordingly.
- Collaborated with advertising and promotion managers to promote products and services. Collaborated with communications teams on standardization, design and production of marketing materials.
- Analyzed performance of all marketing programs to determine the best opportunities for optimization.
- Created sales strategies to promote advertising offerings and motivate larger deals.
- Conducted strategic competitive analysis by assessing strengths and weaknesses of competitors.
- Managed new product development process, and content releases for product launch. Wrote creative and engaging briefs for internal and external agencies.
- Managed, mentored and developed a team of 4 brand managers. 1 communication manager, 1 merchandising manager, 2 training managers, 2 sales manager, 1 trade promotion manager.
- Increased revenue by 23% through product improvements/new launch.
Education and Training
MBA : Business Administration, 2011MAASTRICHT SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT － Ho Chi Minh, VIETNAMMBA of MAASTRICHT School of Management is ranking No.2 in Netherland, and No.11 in Euro.
Bachelor of Arts : Business Administration, 1994THE OPEN UNIVERSITY － HO CHI MINH, VIETNAMThe Open University is the first private university in Ho Chi Minh which initially applied modern education system from USA at that time.