• Over 14+ years of IT experience in Database Administration and Support of MS SQL Server 2016/ 2012/2008R2/2005 in Production, Test, Development Environments.
• Experience in implementing high availability using Server clustering (Active-Active, Active-Passive) in Windows 2008/2012/2016 environment.
• Experience in RDBMS database design, performance tuning, optimization, backup and recovery in SQL Server 2008-2016.
• Experience in Disaster Recovery Planning.
• Migration experience from MS SQL Server 2008 to 2016.Along with Datacenter move.
• Master in performing database files management, backup/restore, security management, Database Mirroring, data integration, data compression and synchronization.
• Extensive use of DTS/SSIS in SQL Server, Performance Tuning & Index Tuning, Disaster Recovery Planning, Security Management, Managing server and clients.
• Extensive experience in Capacity Management and assigning storage for cloning environment.
• Extensive experience in setting up Cloning environment and troubleshooting issues.
• Expert in configuring/Migrating SQL server 2012 – 2016 with Always on.
• Hands on experience in Metal 3.1 and Informatica 9.0/9.1 a data warehouse tools used in EDW for the ETL flow.
Data science ,University of Washington
Cloning, Mirroring, Clustering, Always ON, Web Services, ETL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Siebel 7.7 , Informatica ,Metal, ,SQL Azure.
T-SQL, PowerBuilder, Power Shell, VB Script, Python ,Jupyter , Anaconda
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: