Accomplished Senior Administrator enthusiastic about supporting the needs of departments, offices and leadership with abilities in streamlining processes and managing tasks. Key strengths include relationship building, communication and organization of projects, people and materials. Ready to apply my experience and knowledge to a challenging new role with the opportunity for growth and advancement.
• Worked with the Chief Executive Officer and leadership team to manage executive administrative functions, including complex calendar management with focus on proper allocation of executive availability.
• Coordinated domestic and international travel arrangements, including booking airfare, hotel and ground transportation.
• Originated and protected confidential correspondence, prepared presentations and reports, coordinated meetings, conferences, including associated travel for all speakers and attendees, facilities and support services.
• Managed external contacts for CEO and kept track of periodic communication needed for priority contacts.
• Greeted arriving visitors, determined nature and purpose of visit and directed individuals to appropriate destinations.
• Distributed company-wide announcements, booked conference rooms and coordinated catering for annual staff development forum and appreciation events.
Magna Cum Laude
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: