Completion of a degree in the field of business entrepreneurship and marketing followed by a successful entrepreneurial venture and establishment of a non-profit organization supporting youth empowerment.
Business2018Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- 2.9 GPA
- Currently pursuing degree in Business Entrepreneurship.
High School Diploma2014View Park Preparatory Accelerated Charter High School, Los Angeles, CA, USA
-Privately funded family of charter schools established in 2999.
-Varsity Football Captain
-Multiple Honor Roll Recipient
-After School All Starz Program
Excel in Networking and Communication Skills
Strong Leadership Skills
Excels in Microsoft
- Graduated top percentile of class in 2014.
- Traveled across the country for US rugby team.
- Successfully managed to start a clothing line senior year in high school.
- Sold over 5000 units of clothing throughout the nation.
- Donated $500+ to Feed My Starving Children.
- Donated over 100 jackets to the homeless on Skidrow.
Posse FoundationLos Angeles , CASemi- Finalist 02/2014 to 04/2014
- 2013 Posse Foundation Scholar; Semi- Finalist.
After School Program ( All Starz)Los Angeles , CAStudent Assistant 01/2014 to 04/2014- Provided support to after school program staff or elementary students with activities and homework assistance.
ICEF After School ProgramView Park, CATutor03/2013 to 03/2014
- Tutored elementary in mathematics and english
- Maintained a 90% homework rate with 75 students
LA NativeLos Angeles , CACEO, Salesperson, Marketer08/2012 to Current
- Planned and executed start of a business in 2012.
- Increased sales by 35% over 6 month period.
- Monitored multiple databases to keep track of all company inventory.
- Developed, designed, and distributed all merchandise.
- Managed to market, manufacture, and distribute clothes throughout the country.